Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why Do Foids Always Cry About Being Judged

Y

youthislife

Veteran
I see foids on social media cry 24/7 about being judged like its the worst thing in the world. I assume its because they want to get away with being hypergamous thots without consequence.

because they have been treated like goddesses by dumb simps for all their lives so the moment that happens they go depressed

cos they cant handle it because they're to emotional

They're afraid of men realizing what they are.

"only God can judge me and my 7 bastard children"

because they're immature children that shouldnt have rights

Because they're faggots.

Because they want other people to tell them that they are pretty,especially good looking males.

I see foids on social media cry 24/7 about being judged like its the worst thing in the world. I assume its because they want to get away with being hypergamous thots without consequence.
It goes against tutorial mode programming

Because they grow up with this sense of moral superiority that they believe sets them above the rest of the humanity. The sense of morality is simply not applicable to them. Women always go their way -- that's what they are taught, whereas you as just a man only have to deal with it.

Because 99% of the time women are the ones judging men, but during the 1% of the time it gets turned around, they chimp out because they're too fragile to handle it.

They aren't really crying. They're just manipulating simps into feeling sorry for them.

If a woman complains avout being judged or tell people to stop judging her, its because she knows she eould be judged harshly if people knew the truth about her. It the same with people who assume you hatem when you havent payed them much thought.

I guess it's because, in ancient times, if a woman was judged it could mean death for her. They retained this fear of being killed by the mob throwing stones at them.