Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do foids always act so surprised when they find out that their bf/guys in general only like them for their body ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Why are they surprised at the fact that guys like them only for the only thing of value they can offer ? I read recently a Reddit post that was reposted here where a foid cried about her bf only liking her for her body. What else are we supposed to like about a foid ? Their personality ? Lmfao, foids are a hivemind even more than normies and 95% have the exact same "personality". They all have the same few "hobbies", which are: obsessing over clothes and make-up, gossiping about other guys with their foid friends, talking about sex all day, sexualising themselves online to maximise the amount of attention they can get, complaining about the patriarchy all day while living a better and easier life than most emperors in human history. Not to mention that foids by default lack basic empathy and most foids get dry when their bf actually opens up to them, so much for the empathetic gender.

Last edited:
Psychopaths can only feel three emotions: anger, disgust, and joy.

So when they are humbled a bit in knowing that they're solely valued for their looks (even though it's true), they don't look inward, feel shame, and try to change (because they can't feel that emotion). Instead all they are left with is anger, and that anger is expressed in "surprise" in order to virtue signal.

Because soyciety is about lies and being honest is a nightmare for NT's. They ostracize people who tell the truth and reddit is a huge example of that. Their huge plastic playhouse and retarded games based on delusions would collapse if people could admit that they only apply that job for money, they only select the career either for good pay or which is least sufferable and they're attracted to eachother for sexual arousal when the common interests don't meet. Chad doesn't care about dogs, wine, bitches careers at HR and their hobbies.

So when they are humbled a bit in knowing that they're solely valued for their looks (even though it's true), they don't look inward, feel shame, and try to change (because they can't feel that emotion). Instead all they are left with is anger, and that anger is expressed in "surprise" in order to virtue signal.
makes sense

Deep down subconsciously they know that it is the truth they hollow human beings, It's why they fear the Future of AI so much, because it will absolutely replace them.

Because soyciety is about lies and being honest is a nightmare for NT's. They ostracize people who tell the truth and reddit is a huge example of that. Their huge plastic playhouse and retarded games based on delusions would collapse if people could admit that they only apply that job for money, they only select the career either for good pay or which is least sufferable and they're attracted to eachother for sexual arousal when the common interests don't meet. Chad doesn't care about dogs, wine, bitches careers at HR and their hobbies.
I also noticed that, the mental gymnastics NTs do to not face the cold truth is insane, it has always been like that. Like its said in the bible, they hated him for speaking the truth, they already knew it 2000 years ago.

Yeah this isn't our fault.

Maybe they could try not making themselves into a fucking liability for anything other than sex. But we know they'll never be accountable. What's really stopping this is society enabling them to literally never need to be.

Deep down subconsciously they know that it is the truth they hollow human beings, It's why they fear the Future of AI so much, because it will absolutely replace them.
Pussy will never lose its value. We already have AI chatbots and foids are still valued

Based.

All technological advancements from this point on can only hurt them, not help them. Phones and dating apps were the worst of it. I can't see anything else inflating their ego moving forward; more likely to diminish it.

Foids get positive reinforcement way more than the average man which gives them a huge ego and makes them think they're queens that are useful to society.

Pussy will never lose its value. We already have AI chatbots and foids are still valued
You can't fuck AI chatbots, But an Android can be fuckable.

Based.

All technological advancements from this point on can only hurt them, not help them. Phones and dating apps were the worst of it. I can't see anything else inflating their ego moving forward; more likely to diminish it.
I wish i could be this optimistic, but i dont see things becoming better in future. If anything, things will turn for the worse

You can't fuck AI chatbots, But an Android can be fuckable.
Everyone likes to fantasize about Android gfs but no one wants to think about the price. A lifesize android gf would cost 5 figures minimum and most here, especiall NEETcels wont be able to afford it. Not to mention you wouldnt be able to dupe your brain

Everyone likes to fantasize about Android gfs but no one wants to think about the price. A lifesize android gf would cost 5 figures minimum and most here, especiall NEETcels wont be able to afford it. Not to mention you wouldnt be able to dupe your brain
This is why we cryptomaxx, I wouldn't need to trick my brain with a perfect android wife that cooks and cleans for me.

Good point.

I also noticed that, the mental gymnastics NTs do to not face the cold truth is insane, it has always been like that. Like its said in the bible, they hated him for speaking the truth, they already knew it 2000 years ago.
They didn't know shit yet but certainly they were depressed and nihilistic too.

I think knowing less is actually better than knowing more. Look at our current world we go full Dystopia.

It would take a century for technology and production to become affordable for third world cells. Or we could buy older used models. Like now you can buy a nice looking older model BMW for 2-3k euros.

One man's trash could literally be another man's wife :lul: .

I expect they will be around 50k

Cope you'd be tricking your brain everyday as a bluepilled betabuxx cuck with a "real" female that resents you each and every day for not being Chad while she is giving highly conditional sex if you're lucky.

When most men realize the above is worse than artificial girlfriends they will stop trying. All this self-improvement and gymmaxxing horse shit will go once everybody realizes that it doesn't fucking work, to pave the way for the mainstreaming of the blackpill.

Cope you'd be tricking your brain everyday as a bluepilled betabuxx cuck with a "real" female that resents you each and every day for not being Chad while she is giving highly conditional sex if you're lucky.

When most men realize the above is worse than artificial girlfriends they will stop trying. All this self-improvement and gymmaxxing horse shit will go once everybody realizes that it doesn't fucking work, to pave the way for the mainstreaming of the blackpill.
As much as i dislike betabuxxing, at least they are around a foid thats made out of flesh and blood. Deep down you will always know that others see you as loser freak for being together with a literal robot and your brain will also subconsciously know that something isnt right.

Besides that, like i already said, most guys wont be able to afford an Android gf

As much as i dislike betabuxxing, at least they are around a foid thats made out of flesh and blood. Deep down you will always know that others see you as loser freak for being together with a literal robot and your brain will also subconsciously know that something isnt right.

Besides that, like i already said, most guys wont be able to afford an Android gf

What everybody else thinks is the cherry on top of the inceldom cake at most.

Yes it sucks to be mocked for virginity, and despised for being short/ugly/autistic, but that's just adding insult to the main injury of being starved.

Androids are the least realistic solution admittedly. A.I. will rapidly advance and virtual reality is likely to be a more efficient/cheaper solution anyway.

most people don't like foids just for their body

they also like them for their makeup

see? men are really deep. they aren't like those dreadful bears, who would just ignore foids' make-up, and wouldn't care abt fashion except when they tear off the foids' high-fashion dress to kill her. they are meaner than even regina george. but men are so... decent, romantic and well-behaved, and I find it shocking. aww

Last edited:
most people don't like foids just for their body

they also like them for their makeup

see? men are really deep. they aren't like those dreadful bears, who would just ignore foids' make-up, and wouldn't care abt fashion except when they tear off the foids' high-fashion dress to kill her. they are meaner than even regina george. but men are so... decent, romantic and well-behaved, and I find it shocking. aww
:lul::lul::lul:

I mean ultimately Relationship is usually superficial.

Men want girls for their Body
Women want Men for their Body + Status + Money

I mean ultimately Relationship is usually superficial.

Men want girls for their Body
Women want Men for their Body + Status + Money
"No:feels: Not everyone is as superficial as you inklers. Some people actually care about personality and not body:soy:"

99% of the time, it’s their fault, dress like a whore, and you will attract people who only want you for your body.

This

It's mostly foids in their 30s and 40s who are careermaxxed and think men are attracted to them because they are strong boss bitches. Younger foids are usually aware of the fact that men consider them as fuckmeat and nothing more