Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do femlets pretend that they are not racist?

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Brown is the color of defeat
-
When they are blatantly racist!
And even more racist than us.

They would get canceled by retarded liberals

cause they are woke

They would get canceled by retarded liberals
I don't understand this shit.
Last time I spoke with a tall but brown mexican, he told me he was subject to ostracism in the Soy States, especially from Florida foids, he told me he went to Orlando and the foids there were rude and nonchalant to him.
And he didn't go there with the idea of picking up chicks, he was just traveling to visit his family in there.
(I don't know how rude are toilets in that country, but it leaves me thinking that they mocked his pronunciation whenever he asked something there)

So much for the land of the free.

According to soyciety racism is only wrong if it's against roasties, niggers or kikes. But women can even be racist against niggers and get off scot free because they are never being held accountable for anything.

According to soyciety racism is only wrong if it's against roasties, niggers or kikes. But women can even be racist against niggers and get off scot free because they are never being held accountable for anything.
Funnily enough they aren't racist with niggers.
I think their hate just flows trough shitskins and asians(the only truecels of this planet).
It seems to me that they have a defective genes detector and that's why they avoid and hate anything that resembles poop in the loo.

Au contraire, foidlets are less racist to my rice ass because they haven’t yet been thoroughly taken over by the brain by western propaganda against ricecels that runs deep in soymerikkka

Au contraire, foidlets are less racist to my rice ass because they haven’t yet been thoroughly taken over by the brain by western propaganda against ricecels that runs deep in soymerikkka
??? :feelswhat:

I cant hate the foidlets. Ive worked with too many of them in the past, and they didn’t have an aversion to me, thus treated me well and with respect and looked up to me, unlike older foids who know better, so to speak.

I cant hate the foidlets. Ive worked with too many of them in the past, and they didn’t have an aversion to me, thus treated me well and with respect and looked up to me, unlike older foids who know better, so to speak.
kill yourself

Chang moment :chad::chad:

They still desire those sweet virtue-signalling points tbh

kill yourself
Get hugged by a whitoidlet who innocently approaches & asks to hug you with her whitoidlet friend accompanying her & spectating.

See if you still hate foidlets then

Get hugged by a whitoidlet who innocently approaches & asks to hug you with her whitoidlet friend accompanying her & spectating.

See if you still hate foidlets then
No one asked fag

Dis y u inkwell :feelswhat: