Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Why do feminists love to call us gay/in the closet so much?

lu.jones

lu.jones

Destroy Feminism
★★
Seems pretty homophobic for the “progressive” group?.

They love to theories that we are gay. And it’s so fucking weird. Do they not understand that sexuality is a spectrum?. You can recognise another man’s beauty without wanting to get fucked by him . We aren’t even allowed to compliment men without foids attacking us.

Also unless you’re living under Isis there is no reason to hide homosexuality in 2024. No one gaf . People are more incelphobic than they are homophobic.

if we were repressing sexuality then wouldn’t we hate MEN and talk to foids in order to look less gay?. Seems a lot more logical no?.

And if a foid calls me gay I am happy to send her my internet browsing history :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:.

I find it ironic how they use faggot & gay as an insult yet champion faggot causes.

lol its so funny when they tell incels to stop being homophobic but then say things like "incels should just fuck each other" or try to convince and groom us into turning gay

Anything goes when it comes to shitting on sub 5s

Because deep down they can't shrug off the idea of faggotry being evil and degenerate. Their support is all superficial.

Because they can't believe that we really don't get any women. So they come up with all sorts of excuses to try to explain away our singleness.

Because deep down they can't shrug off the idea of faggotry being evil and degenerate. Their support is all superficial.
This.

I also feel like it’s a fantasy to them that we are out of the genepool

lol its so funny when they tell incels to stop being homophobic but then say things like "incels should just fuck each other" or try to convince and groom us into turning gay
It’s so fucking werid tbh. It’s a fantasy of theirs

There has been Femboys who I didn’t realise were femboys on TikTok.
that's not really the same as being attracted to men
you were attracted to the illusion of a woman, not to the man

that's not really the same as being attracted to men
you were attracted to the illusion of a woman, not to the man
I’m not attracted to masculinity in either sex. I’m attracted to femininity so there for I’m not attracted to some women, that’s not gay

Essentially this, they are standing up for faggot rights cause it is trending not because they like faggots