Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do "femcels" think they exist?

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
★★★★
What a fucking joke.

they couldn't get chad and like attention

If femcels were real they would date us.

Because every female is a braindead hole

They want to be victims so badly when most of them are not

It's trolling. Every other post comment on that subreddit is complaining about a past relationship or sexual encounter.

Femcels are not real. Women have it easier.

Holes are a joke. Femcels are the entire circus

Its a forced meme

But your personality :soy:

Some straight up just say "all the guys near me are ugly" then complain about being alone jfl

Guess they're too stupid to see their own privilege.

But your personality :soy:

Some straight up just say "all the guys near me are ugly" then complain about being alone jfl

JFL. Muh personality.

The only femcels I take semi-seriously are schizophrenics. I am a clown who lives in the sewer. I also clearly have mental problems. They should be willing the fucking settle. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Its like the "incels" who claim inceldom but won't accept anything other than a white stacy. I am unable to even attract landwhales where I live. In my PUA days before I found PSL I also approached over 500 foids. Easily, at least that many. The best I ever got were smiles and VERY FAST (almost running) movement in the other direction. That is when I realised the whole "game" thing is a scam. No amount of "working on game" was going to fix my problem.

because they are chad celibate

They only see Chad as human

Just attention seeking whores

Because they can't get attention from chad and won't settle for a sub-8. They hate us so much that they don't consider sex with us an option, making their lack of sex involuntary in their eyes.

they don't. women have sex without no effort. it's basically pick and choose from the cream of the crop

Foid > Get Chad > Thot

Foid > Doesn't Get Chad > Identify as Femcel > Doesn't Get Chad > Lesbian

They are mocking us. They know they could get laid within minutes, but they are holding out until Chad appears

Lol they think bad looks impacts a girls ability to get laid, meanwhile they have a myriad of guys lining to fuck them but they ignore them since they aren’t Chad enough

Femcel == Chad is temporarily unavailable. Losing one's virginity for a girl is as hard as stopping a male on the street and ask for some dick

It's a game of attention. Deep down they know that;

A. THEY DON'T FUCKING EXIST UNLESS YOU'RE FAR AWAY FROM ANY ORGANIC MATTER
B. Their definition of incel is different as a woman, you might get fucked but it's not by Chad and all people that flirt with you are sub-Chad
C. You haven't had sex in 5 hours yet so you're a 'female incel"
D. They know that femcels are bullshit, so will emit an aura of pity and desperate to attract simps and maybe get a pity fuck from Chad

They just want Chad, otherwise they would fuck us even if we wanted to.

And even then they could get Chad if he was desperate and they weren’t any decent foids around or if their hypergamy has reached towards an impossible roof.

they don't. everyone on there either has a boyfriend, is sexually active and/or could have a relationship if they wanted to. they're just jaded and have all the bitterness without any of the actual challenges that incels face. there's a reason that like half of them have tags saying "Former Femcel" "Volcel" "Fatcel". it's just an aesthetic to them, a way to seem quirky and not like other girls. it's like how Marie Antoinette liked to dress up as a peasant and pretend to be poor