Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do females hate children so much?

I think we are seeing an increasing amount of females not wanting children, this is actually pretty bad for society.

yea they wanna fuck chad 24/7 children get in the way thats why im against abortion

yea they wanna fuck chad 24/7 children get in the way thats why im against abortion
Females being "forced" to have children is torture to them.

I'm male and don't want children.
Infact if i had a girlfriend who had her tubes tied that would be perfect. That way i can bareback fuck her and cum inside with no worries

Is it because they get in the way of them fucking Chad 24/7?

Why are you going to ask if you're just going to put the damn answer right in the first post?

Next question will be
"Why shouldn't I put my hand in a blender that's turned on?"
"Is it because it will mutilate my hand and a high chance of removing not only flesh, skin, and bones and hurt like hell?

Why are you going to ask if you're just going to put the damn answer right in the first post?

Next question will be
"Why shouldn't I put my hand in a blender that's turned on?"
"Is it because it will mutilate my hand and a high chance of removing not only flesh, skin, and bones and hurt like hell?
I mean to spread the truth, even if it is kinda obvious.

It reminds of them of all of the abortions they’ve had, which they regret

Some landwhale whore on plebbit doesn't represent all whores. Most still want kids.

The edit destroyed me laughing.
I could understand the anti-natalist idea because that's how incels are made...assuming she'd find a guy given her policy...but no she's just literally every girl (and decent+ guy) out there today. Fuck now, pay later.

Some landwhale whore on plebbit doesn't represent all whores. Most still want kids.
No, foids want to carelessly fuck white men all day. They don't have time to take care of kids.

Yeah, Im pretty sure foids who use reddit are the bottom of the barrel genetic trash. Normal looking well adjusted foids probably use Instagram, Snapchat and tik tok and have no idea what reddit even is

because of jewish brainwashing

Selfish and self centered.

No, foids want to carelessly fuck white men all day. They don't have time to take care of kids.
A lot of them yes but they want their babies too.
Yeah, Im pretty sure foids who use reddit are the bottom of the barrel genetic trash. Normal looking well adjusted foids probably use Instagram, Snapchat and tik tok and have no idea what reddit even is
Yep, those women are the losers among women actually. JFL at plebbit whores.

I see /r/twoX is still all about abortions, menstrual fluids, rape stories, and general feminism. The state of foids JFL.

Women have a primordial internal conflict between their fear of preganancy/motherhood and their compulsion to be whores.

Hence why their primary concerns revolve around securing a right to technologies that allow abortion, birth control and dominion over men. Every decision women as a group make is in service of minimizing pregancy/motherhood and maximizing whoredom.

Foids no longer have responsibilities. Its only natural theyd want to give up the only thing left that would force them to take responsibility

I think we are seeing an increasing amount of females not wanting children, this is actually pretty bad for society.
People are being socially-engineered to depopulate that's a fact. Less people = easier controllable slave class, and muh "climate change and shit" the elites of the world are obsessed about, probably just an excuse to cull people as they fly their private jets lecturing the sheep on carbon emissions.....

They seem very preoccupied with children. I think these females want kids deep down, but ONLY WITH THE CHADS they can't get to commit. They cope with this MGTOW equivalent and spend all day talking about the children they "don't want". Females have yet to achieve sentience.