Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Why do females even go the gym?

Schery6

Schery6

Kike extERminator
-
Do they seriously think it's gonna stop them from getting raped or something, if that's what they want to prevent then they should do cardio and practice the secret joestar technique. Seriously, if you try Gymmaxxing, you have to see these whores everyday, taking up our valuable equipment and flocking to Chad. There's not even a logical reason for them to be there, the only time I see whores at the gym is to hang out with friends, or to be with Chad and his harem. Every fucking time I see a skinny arm whore taking up the bench press with their 10 pound weights I want to grab them by the neck and smash their face into the concrete :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

they mostly go to get big booties... they should just go to the surgery room for that and leave the gym for us men

they go there to be annoying bitches and to accuse me of sexual harassment for no reason

They are there to get big ass and smaller waist for chads.

They’re there to get fucked by Chad

They don't NEED to go to the gym to become more attractive since even the ugliest stankiest foids know they can still get Chad, they only to there to FIND Chads. It's just another vector to being a hypergamous whore

they don't need it

To show off, get attention, and tone their asses for Chad's pleasure.

They go there to 1) build their bodys for Chad and 2) get attention from good looking men

But because women have no logic in their brain, they get offended by ugly guys looking at the gym , even though they could avoid that by just going to female gym or wearing proper clothes. But women never want to take any responsibility when it comes to things like that, they want the world to change for them.

They go their to attract Chad and Tyrone. That is the only reason.

These girls are all competing for the same small subset of men, so they have no choice but to hit the gym and become attractive for the Chads that they want.

The irony about hypergamy is that it makes most women worse off, because they now have to compete harder with each other for the same man.

They have to show their fkn cumdumpster ass in yoga pant for chad and tyrone i suppose :feelsaww:

Do they seriously think it's gonna stop them from getting raped or something, if that's what they want to prevent then they should do cardio and practice the secret joestar technique. Seriously, if you try Gymmaxxing, you have to see these whores everyday, taking up our valuable equipment and flocking to Chad. There's not even a logical reason for them to be there, the only time I see whores at the gym is to hang out with friends, or to be with Chad and his harem. Every fucking time I see a skinny arm whore taking up the bench press with their 10 pound weights I want to grab them by the neck and smash their face into the concrete :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
1) so they can have an excuse to post skimpy pictures of themselves for social media attention (e.g. “teehee look how responsible I am I’m working out! Here’s a picture of my ass”)

2) to hunt for ripped Chads

3) If they actually work out and diet women can improve their odds of landing top Chads — usually women focus on their ass and stuff like that.

Fucking chads and getting validation

for fun foids like to do things to convince themselves that they are the reason for their success, and not the sexual market. because they fallaciously assume linear causality and substance metaphysics. so they do shit like gym and work. which they aren't even good at, but they think they are because other people treat them well because they're foids.

like honestly, if foids want to stay slim, diet is 90% of that. and you don't need a gym for cardio. and foids aren't even that good at the exercises they do. its just a charade.

Last edited:
For Chad. Everything they do is for Chad.

Do they seriously think it's gonna stop them from getting raped or something,
There's other decent reasons, like if there was an emergency and a guy wasn't around to help them, maybe they could lift something more than 5lbs.

if that's what they want to prevent then they should do cardio
Gyms do have incline treadmills.

Cardio is more like long-term energy endurance though, pretty sure if you want to work on sprinting then mixing in a few weighted moves for muscles could be a help.

if you try Gymmaxxing, you have to see these whores everyday, taking up our valuable equipment and flocking to Chad
Pick one - either she's using the squat rack or watching Chad use the squat rack, can't be both

the only time I see whores at the gym is to hang out with friends, or to be with Chad and his harem
TBH any time I went to one I spend so much effort avoiding eye contact with foids to actually notice what they were doing or who they were with.

Actually noticing that foids are orbiting chads must mean you are chad yourself OP :chad: as only Chad can actually look in their direction to monitor them

Every fucking time I see a skinny arm whore taking up the bench press with their 10 pound weights I want to grab them by the neck and smash their face into the concrete :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

usually there's a lot of benches, or you can stop being a freeweights-only fag and use one of the pressing machines or do some rows

IE if foids are using the benches go do some one-arm pushups you fucking alpha

they mostly go to get big booties... they should just go to the surgery room for that
if you are gonna have big booty may as well have it be functional muscle so you can extend your hips with gusto

They’re there to get fucked by Chad
Chad doesn't need to go to gym to pick up girls though, he could do it anywhere.
Meaning if he is there he probably wants to actually lift.
Meaning the foids are sabotaging themselves.

They go their to attract Chad and Tyrone. That is the only reason.
I think this is probably the prime reason most of the time but I think there are always going to be secondary common-sense shit like 'be healthier' or 'be more capable'.

Even some rare sub-1% unicorns where that occasionally takes priority over Chad, at least in terms of the conscious narrative they believe, even if subconsciously it's still Chad as prime motive.

Last edited:
Yeah gym is my only place to cope in peace, but these whores are everywhere with their whorish style. they cant even bench 40 kg. fucking useless piece of shit whores

Chads requirements are night. And nonchads dont exist.

They go to make themselves even more attractive and to get bigger asses.