Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fat ugly subhuman bitches have such high standards?

S

Sheriff Earl Mcgraw

I hate fat bitches
A common trend I’ve started noticing is ugly fat fucking whores thinking that they deserve a 6’5 chad because “body positivity” and “every girl is beautiful” and yet they’ve yet to look in the mirror. If they got asked out by their looksmatch they’d call it harassment. They’re so fucking entitled it’s actually insane. They think men should all be handsome (genetics) and tall (genetics) and then claim that the men need to work on themselves, but can’t even pick their lazy asses up off the couch and workout? The blatant hypocrisy makes me so mad I wanna kill them all (in game). I genuinely feel so much rage when I see them walking down the street in slutty outfits eyeraping everyone. Only attractive women should be allowed to dress like whores not that any would want me anyways.

Juggernaut law

juggenaut law and intense hypergamy

Because they can.
I fucking hate them. Only attractive women should be showing off their bodies and having high standards because atleast I get to edge to them and dream about fucking them. Ugly ogres serve no purpose in this world. They just take up space (too much of it) and bitch and complain about being oppressed.

I fucking hate them. Only attractive women should be showing off their bodies and having high standards because atleast I get to edge to them and dream about fucking them. Ugly ogres serve no purpose in this world. They just take up space (too much of it) and bitch and complain about being oppressed.
Yet, There will always be those who want to reproduce for them. Juggernaut law as another brocel posted from the wiki.

Men need women infinitely more than vice versa.

You ever had the urge to punch a fat disgusting foid in the stomach as hard as you can in the hope she explodes?

Yet, There will always be those who want to reproduce for them. Juggernaut law as another brocel posted from the wiki.

Men need women infinitely more than vice versa.
I honestly wanna ER a body positivity convention (in game) fat bitches piss me off so much.