Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fat bitches think they're fucking supermodels?

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Anyone else fucking HATE fat girls?

Hypergamy. All women are programmed to hunt down Chads and force them to impregnate them.

They're delusional and body positivity bullshit fuels their ego. Also men are craving for sex so they will even slide into landwhales dms

fat girls are disgusting. Listen up hoe if I could go from overweight to normal so can you. They do not want to improve bc they already get sex.

Because society tells them so

Blame modern society and um... what is it called? I think body positivity or something?
They're told they're gorgeous no matter what. So now fat girls going all out these days. Even to the point where they're now showing even less than the skinnier girls.

Not like they need clothes or anything because their fat rolls cover all their embarrassing parts.

Fake confidence to cope

YoU jUsT cAnT hAnDlE a BiG gOdDeSs

Juggernaut law. Almost all men from incel to chadlite think, I surely have a chance with her, she won't say no to me right??

This inflates her perception of her value. In reality she is the last choice of all of them but she can't tell because she doesn't know of the other foids they swiped right on, so despite this she thinks she has the power to choose.

Highly inflated ego by society?

Hypergamy, it's a bitch for us but a dream for Every foid

legit fucking hate them. all my female relatives are now fat besides one aunt. extremely disappointing

the (((media))) has fed them a steady diet of bullshit for years

They're delusional and body positivity bullshit fuels their ego. Also men are craving for sex so they will even slide into landwhales dms

^^^^bingo

Anyone else fucking HATE fat girls?
If you think hot girls are slutty, you need to see fat girls. They're sluts but times 100. And they get more sex than the regular hot girl because they're so available. They want to lock down a man so they fuck any guy that gives them any sort of attention. Considering drunk guys fuck anything, and fat girls are little to no effort, that usually leads to hyperinflated ego and with all the fat bitch movement it's results in these ogre demonic soul suckers who hate everyone and think they're the best thing that happened to the world.

Fat foids get more offers than attractive women because they are seen as an easier target and less likely to reject you. This causes them to think they are superior than their peers when in reality they are just a piece of meat

SMV mog

Low Supply of foids so even landwhales can act important

There’s no reason to ever feel bad for fat women (unless they’re disabled somehow). A 2/10 hambeast on welfare has more options than a 6/10 6ft guy that holds down a job.