Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

why do famous people never have ugly kids???

• Thread starter HiddenUzer.Belgrade
  • Start date
HiddenUzer.Belgrade

HiddenUzer.Belgrade

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
im sure alot of us knows people who are attractive but turned out to have ugly kids, but how come celebs NEVER have ugly kids?

It's the reptile blood

That's because no amount of money will make a women give birth to your child if you're ugly (if you're a 2 or 3 out of 10)

Celebs can also adopt their children due to their money and therefore secure their future with a stacy daughter or chad son

Although such is not guaranteed, people usually have a halo for their parents if they received treatment they consider to be useful

bc their status enables them to make better genetic choices. lots of them go to those genetic compatibility places that ashkenazis go to so they make sure they're not marrying their cousin or whatever

i guarantee no one's parents on here ever once stopped for a second and thought "hmm i wonder if my child is going to be a hideous genetic abomination" they just screwed each other and dealt with what they got

i guarantee no one's parents on here ever once stopped for a second and thought "hmm i wonder if my child is going to be a hideous genetic abomination" they just screwed each other and dealt with what they got
so true

Brad Pitt has a ugly daughter

Last edited:
I‘m not stupid. I am talking about the one who isn’t adopted. Shiloh Jolie-Pitt
jfl.
your a volcel if you consider her less than 8/10

Every woman is a 8/10 in your opinion. We saw your oneitis, she’s ugly af according to every user here
whos spreading pictures of my oneitis? Show me the pic you guys saw wtf

Famous people have money, so people will naturally want to be with them.

Are you sure? I think you'd find some ugly kids if researched enough celebs