Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do fakecels think its cool to be in our group?

T

takurak

Banned
-
And I mean gambler and framecel. 

Not Zyros, because he really deserves his place here.

What the fuck is cool about being an incel or bragging about being a virgin. I would trade lives with any of them in an instant. How mentally retarded do you have to be to try to fit in with, from all people, US?

Because it makes them feel better.

Because a lot of dudes here give them attention and validation. Reassure them that they look good, constantly making threads about them, etc. I hate to say the word cringe, but yeah. Actually, more like smh.

How am I a fakecel when I'm KV? 25% of the people on here have had sex, why am I the #1 most persecuted person on here? I don't fucking get it.

QuantumDummy said:
Because a lot of dudes here give them attention and vaildation. Reassure them that they look good, constantly making threads about them, etc. I hate to say the word cringe, but yeah. Actually, more like smh.

Sounds just like typical stacy behavior. It would be no surprise that seeing the attention, stacies start making accounts and attention whoring. 

Zyros is cringy as fuck with his selfies but he still warranted his place here by being ugly. These guys need to be banned asap

It's fun hating on roasties regardless of your cel-tier

Framecel222 said:
How am I a fakecel when I'm KV? 25% of the people on here have had sex, why am I the #1 most persecuted person on here? I don't fucking get it.

Oh dude you're not as good looking as you think. Youre just above us... shut the fuck up. you only deserve to be banned

When they were in reddit they used to receive validations/nude photos from roasties everytime time they posted their photos, so i guess they expect the same here.

takurak said:
Oh dude you're not as good looking as you think. Youre just above us... shut the fuck up. you only deserve to be banned

What? I don't think I'm good-looking and I don't claim to be.

TrumpGigaChad said:
It's fun hating on roasties regardless of your cel-tier

Chad hating on roastie would have the bitch defend him. She would never do that for us and instead accuse us of rape.

What's so fun about seeing the injustice point out flat at our face. THey would love gambler, they would hate/ignore us, like we have been all our lives. Those people are not us and cannot fit in with us

takurak said:
Sounds just like typical stacy behavior. It would be no surprise that seeing the attention, stacies start making accounts and attention whoring. 

Zyros is cringy as fuck with his selfies but he still warranted his place here by being ugly. These guys need to be banned asap

I give people like that zero attention. You could look through my over 1,000 comments and probably won't find a single mention of anyone specific.

I think that's just the case in every forum, certain individuals stick out and attract orbiters that idolize them in a way. You'd think this would be the last place we need a popularity contest, but that's just another blackpill for ya.

QuantumDummy said:
I give people like that zero attention. You could look through my over 1,000 comments and probably won't find a single mention of anyone specific.

I think that's just the case in every forum, certain individuals stick out and get orbiters that idolize them in a way. You'd think this would be the last place we need a popularity contest, but that's just another blackpill for ya.

Holy shit! yeah bro.. I love your mentality. Im sure we will become great friends..

It just sucks that we are merely background characters and in our life theres nothing much written for us. We go anywhere and we'll remain background characters ... Everyone wants to be noticed, talked with or about. Everyone needs that socializing. Someone to ask or show real concern for you.

Framecel222 said:

qF3yfVe.png

retarded_dumbshit said:

3 landwhales and 1 goblin shark, very impressive. I'm basically Gandy.

Besides it was an argument and I was trying to make him mad, you can't take it too seriously.

retarded_dumbshit said:

This kind of behavior is exactly what he wants. He's basically Stacy merit here and wants to be treated as such

But glad you proved his lying ass

Zyros delivers premium black pill material. He's fine

Framecel is a Fakecel provocateur

takurak said:
Holy shit! yeah bro.. I love your mentality. Im sure we will become great friends..

It just sucks that we are merely background characters and in our life theres nothing much written for us. We go anywhere and we'll remain background characters ... Everyone wants to be noticed, talked with or about. Everyone needs that socializing. Someone to ask or show real concern for you.

Yea, background character seems fitting. My life is like the leftover blank pages at the end of a book; nothing written. I don't want or need to be the center of attention, though. I don't like drama or gossip, I just want to have a friend or two that I click with, and a girl to love me for who I am. Not asking for much.

QuantumDummy said:
Yea, background character seems fitting. My life is like the leftover blank pages at the end of a book; nothing written. I don't want or need to be the center of attention, though. I don't like drama or gossip, I just want to have a friend or two that I click with, and a girl to love me for who I am. Not asking for much.

We are characters who arent even the main characters in our own lives.