Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do Europeans only know like 3 American cities?

aswellfella

aswellfella

Arizonacel || Abusedchildcel || lowTcel
★★★★
-New York City, New York
-Miami, Florida
-Los Angeles, California

Cause they don’t live in burgerland. If you don’t live there you don’t have any obligation to know about it.

Probably the most popular in media over there also what ilieknothing said

Cause they don’t live in burgerland. If you don’t live there you don’t have any obligation to know about it.
Yeah, but I can name more European cities than London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, and Berlin, Germany

-New York City, New York
-Miami, Florida
-Los Angeles, California
I know plenty

California
Baltimore
Maine
Ohio
Phoenix
Connecticut
Arkansas
Alaska
Texas
North dakota
south dakota
north carolina
south carolina

and the ones youve aleredy mentioned

Yeah, but I can name more European cities than London, UK, Stockholm, Sweden, and Berlin, Germany
How many cities can you name in one of those European countries individually?

I know plenty

California
Baltimore
Maine
Ohio
Phoenix
Connecticut
Arkansas
Alaska
Texas
North dakota
south dakota
north carolina
south carolina

Only 2 of those are cities lol

Yeah but they're like States over here. So not much. I'll try for the UK:
London, England
Birmingham, England
Swansee, Whales (I think that was mentioned in Black Flag --I probably spelled it wrong
Gibraltar
Belfast, North Ireland
Glasgow, Scottland

OK that's all I got. Point taken.

I know plenty

California
Baltimore
Maine
Ohio
Phoenix
Connecticut
Arkansas
Alaska
Texas
North dakota
south dakota
north carolina
south carolina

I have heard of all of these. I just can't name them when asked lol. @aswellfella
Not European by the way.

same reason americans can only name 3 european countries

I have heard of all of these. I just can't name them when asked lol. @aswellfella
Not European by the way.
Why were they in the EUROPEAN union for so many years, then? I don't think like 50 miles of ocean or whatever between them and France is enough to qualify them as "not European". It's not like it's Iceland in the middle of the Atlantic.

Why were they in the EUROPEAN union for so many years, then? I don't think like 50 miles of ocean or whatever between them and France is enough to qualify them as "not European". It's not like it's Iceland in the middle of the Atlantic.
I meant that I'm not European.

Bro I name all of em (except for the Balkans, that's a mess)
well probably just cause there’s so many cities and towns in a whole continental country and the most popular ones are usually over represented in games, movies, etc.

Americans are dumb af
Yeah, I also don't share a lot of confidence in my countrymen's intellectual abilities. The Arizonan public school system was hard as shit, man. But not all states are like that and even people from my state can a be a little.. uhh.. retarded. It really depends on how much of a tryhard the person was in K-12, which for me, was A LOT.

How many cities are there in australia by the way. I only know of Melbourne and Sydney, Perth and Canberra.

How many cities are there in australia by the way. I only know of Melbourne and Sydney, Perth and Canberra.
That's like the extent of my knowledge too without googling it. Is Canberra in Tasmania?

Not American or European but these are all the American cities I can name

LA
NYC
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Seattle
Austin
Arlington
Dallas
Chicago
Detroit
Illinois
Des Moines
Miami
Tampa
Orlando
Tallahassee
Boston
Jacksonville
Langley
Anchorage
Montgomery

Probably because American cities are boring. They all look identical. European cities instead tend to have their particular style that separates them from the rest. Even just here in shitaly Florence, Venice, Turin, Milan, Rome and Naples all feel completely different from each other

Probably because American cities are boring. They all look identical. European cities instead tend to have their particular style that separates them from the rest. Even just here in shitaly Florence, Venice, Turin, Milan, Rome and Naples all feel completely different from each other
Yeah, I guess that's true.

Not American or European but these are all the American cities I can name

LA
NYC
San Francisco
Las Vegas
Seattle
Austin
Arlington
Dallas
Chicago
Detroit
Illinois
Des Moines
Miami
Tampa
Orlando
Tallahassee
Boston
Jacksonville
Langley
Anchorage
Montgomery
Ayyyyyy Alright, let's goooo:hax:

American cities definitely look distinct from each other. NYC, LA, Austin, Miami and Seattle don't feel anything alike because of the weather, landmarks etc

I really do piss off Eurocels on here, don't I? Where are my fellow American incels at? Why does it seem like I'm the only UScel here?

American cities definitely look distinct from each other. NYC, LA, Austin, Miami and Seattle don't feel anything alike because of the weather, landmarks etc
Indeed, but those are exceptions. The average amerimutt city especially in the Midwest/Flyoverland literally looks like this:

Indeed, but those are exceptions. The average amerimutt city especially in the Midwest/Flyoverland literally looks like this:
View attachment 1181737
I think the countryside in the Midwest has anything in Europe comfortably beat. You're right about the cities but cities are degenerate anyway

New york
Texas
Los Santos
Liberty city
Florida
Alaska
San fierro
Cuba
Boston

Yeah, I also don't share a lot of confidence in my countrymen's intellectual abilities. The Arizonan public school system was hard as shit, man. But not all states are like that and even people from my state can a be a little.. uhh.. retarded. It really depends on how much of a tryhard the person was in K-12, which for me, was A LOT.
True, All we learnt in school was math, This is a rock, Hitler le bad,
Muslims and christians, All i learnt from this school they wasted my childhood!
In my country if the child doesnt show up to school or refuses to goto school for a while
the parents get arrested i was told.

Seattle - Microsoft
Portland - riots
Fargo - TV Series
Washington - Whitehouse
San Jose - software
San Mateo - software
San Diego - Navy
Las Vegas - slots
Springfield, Illinois - President Lincoln
Champaign-Urbana, Illinois - National computer facility where Netscape browser developed
Murray Hill, New Jersey - home of Bell Labs where UNIX and transistor invented
Gettsyburg - Civil War battle
New Orleans - Forest Gump
Boca Chica - SpaceX
Birmingham, Alabama - Oh Black Betty song
Detroit - cars
Chicago - gangs

I could give a few more if I put my mind to it.

Many US cities have the same name as European cites but with "new" as a prefix like New London, New Berlin.

Cause they don’t live in burgerland
I feel like thats not a good excuse. Ive basically never stepped foot outside of north carolina and yet i can point to and name every european country and all of their capitols (except for a couple of balkan nations like montenegro, i have no idea what their capitol is)

In my country if the child doesnt show up to school or refuses to goto school for a while
the parents get arrested i was told.
We have this thing called "truancy" in the US, which is exactly what you described. It's rarely enforced, however. Usually if the kid doesn't show up for like a week the parent might get a visit from the police or child protective services.

Lmao, Many burgercels dont even know where Ukraine is located on a map

I feel like thats not a good excuse. Ive basically never stepped foot outside of north carolina and yet i can point to and name every european country and all of their capitols (except for a couple of balkan nations like montenegro, i have no idea what their capitol is)
How many cities can you name in each of those countries?

Cool, but many others dont. Also i dont see why i should know every big US city
Well, just more than the 3 most popular ones. At least add one more to your repertoire, that's all I'm saying.

How many cities can you name in each of those countries?
At least 5-10, probably closer to 15 or 20. Probably 5-10 for the smaller/minor ones like Czechia and Estonia but for the major ones i can name a bunch and point to many of them

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back