Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ethnics reproduce so damn much?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
It's like a tournament to see who has more babies. I was reading an article that said that just in Africa the average female has 4 children. And as soon as they emigrate to Europe, they have even more. My building alone is like 50 ethnic and two Guinean foids down stairs are pregnant already. It's like a vicious cycle, we're too many in this goddamn planet.

3/4 of those kids will die of starvation or disease.

My white ass grandma had more than half a dozen kids from Tyrones and raised them as a single mother in a third-world country.

because theyre chads

My white ass grandma had more than half a dozen kids from Tyrones and raised them as a single mother in a third-world country.
with all due respect, your grandma is a ho.

Because they are brought up in a way that incentivizes it. An average western foid will lament the idea of even having kids because the (((entertainment))) disincentives it.

R AND K Selection .

Dunno but it's really fucking up the racial demographics of the western world.

Not me though

Because it's more beneficial to have kids in the 3rd world who can work on the farm and shit vs kids in the 1st world who don't produce anything in their childhood. Or maybe its culture idk

In many European countries, the more kids you have, the more welfare you get. It's the only way they found to raise the birth rate.
If you have 7 children, you have enough welfare not to work, you have government-subsidized low-income housing, so you're living "the dream". In some countries, you even get more money from your government than a full-time 5/7 40-hours engineer.

Well it's slightly better than what they could do without any qualification. Niggers who do not choose to reproduce like rabbits end up cleaning the toilets of the rich, cleaning the streets of the rich, keep shops open 24/7 for the rich, become street sweepers for the rich...

Jews want them to reproduce.

Because it's more beneficial to have kids in the 3rd world who can work on the farm and shit vs kids in the 1st world who don't produce anything in their childhood. Or maybe its culture idk
My mom’s family were poor and lived in a slum by the side of a dirty open sewer. My grandma worked making Dominican confections and cigars.

Because they are brought up in a way that incentivizes it. An average western foid will lament the idea of even having kids because the (((entertainment))) disincentives it.

Cockroaches and rats are always breeding.

It's like a tournament to see who has more babies. I was reading an article that said that just in Africa the average female has 4 children. And as soon as they emigrate to Europe, they have even more. My building alone is like 50 ethnic and two Guinean foids down stairs are pregnant already. It's like a vicious cycle, we're too many in this goddamn planet.
The poorer and the more mentally ill, the more kids they have. and ethnics are both

What the fuck was your white grandmother doing in Africa?

What the fuck was your white grandmother doing in Africa?
Not Africa. I’m from the Dominican Republic, which is in the Caribbean/West Indies. So, lots of niggers over there already. But there are a few whites. Her dad was purportedly Spanish/peninsular, and her mom was also white/blue eyes and didn’t like blacks. And I’m a high yellow mulatto, as given.

Last edited:
High birthrates inversely correlate to high living standards almost every time. In Africa as well, fertility is dropping fast as living standards rise. Whites used to reproduced like crazy until they industrialized completely. Even Saudis with all their conservative religious stuff are still barely above replacement because they have high living standards.
37jMMUa.png

High birthrates inversely correlate to high living standards almost every time. In Africa as well, fertility is dropping fast as living standards rise. Whites used to reproduced like crazy until they industrialized completely. Even Saudis with all their conservative religious stuff are still barely above replacement because they have high living standards.

View attachment 290157View attachment 290156
One word: feminism

Who cares tbh I won't be alive in 30-40 years anyway

My great great grandfather had 13 children in 1890s/1900s Ireland

I can understand why people have so many children in non-indsutrialized countries
37jMMUa.png
It's probably even lower worldwide now because I know the US is sitting at less than 2. There should really be a 0-1 on this chart. 2-3 is the best for stability though.
Not Africa. I’m from the Dominican Republic, which is in the Caribbean/West Indies. So, lots of niggers over there already. But there are a few whites. Her dad was purportedly Spanish/peninsular, and her mom was also white/blue eyes and didn’t like blacks. And I’m a high yellow mulatto, as given.
Is the DR really as bad as wikipedia states? I know it's poor but it's also apparently quite violent. Is it Saffa, Venezuela, etc. tier?

The Dominican Republic is the Least visited destination in the Caribbean.this is largely due to the high crime rate, cartel kidnapping and homicides

Last edited:
At least they are getting laid. I can't even get that. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

HELL FUCKING YES!! this is great news.

The replacement is imminent

R AND K Selection .
37jMMUa.png

because theyre stupid, ethnics have the IQ of a disabled monkey
my third world shithole has overpopulation and the retarded monkeys wont fucking stop popping out chad's bastard spawns, there is a food shortage every decade or so.
HELL FUCKING YES!! this is great news.

The replacement is imminent
its bad, its bad for everyone involved. All it leads to is starvation and insufficient resources

my third world shithole has overpopulation and the retarded monkeys wont fucking stop popping out chad's bastard spawns, there is a food shortage every decade or so.

its bad, its bad for everyone involved. All it leads to is starvation and insufficient resources
Cope. W*ites are naturally stupid and delusional which is why they can't see their own replacement. World will be better without them

There is such a difference between ethnic males growing up in western countries vs ethnic countries tbh.

Western ethnic males are more reserved, less low inhib and more wary of causing a scene,

Native ethnic males are the opposite but because a lot of them aren't considered attractive they are responsible for a lot of the negative ethnic stereotypes.

There is such a difference between ethnic males growing up in western countries vs ethnic countries tbh.

Western ethnic males are more reserved, less low inhib and more wary of causing a scene,

Native ethnic males are the opposite but because a lot of them aren't considered attractive they are responsible for a lot of the negative ethnic stereotypes.
the ethnics in western countries represent the best of us, those who immigrated to look for a better life with an honest living and family. Those who stayed behind are comfortable in this shithole because they are cockroaches who belong here.

the ethnics in western countries represent the best of us, those who immigrated to look for a better life with an honest living and family. Those who stayed behind are comfortable in this shithole because they are cockroaches who belong here.

Tbh who knows how ethnic males in western countries would have behaved if they grew up in their ethnic countries? Probably a lot different.

At the same time people say to ethnic males: just move back to your home country bro!

The infuriating part is that even when you do, the native people in that ethnic country will somehow perceive you as trying to show off and will not allow for the possibility of you to fit in. This is despite many of them wanting to move western countries.

So basically the same ethnics that contribute to the failo by behaving weirdly by western standards won't accept you if you follow the advice of westerners and "move back to your own country bro".
Westernized ethnic males are trapped. That's why a lot of them stay in western countries. Might as well make money and enjoy the higher living standards even if you don't get any pleasure like white and black normies around you do if people back home aren't going to accept you.

Tbh who knows how ethnic males in western countries would have behaved if they grew up in their ethnic countries? Probably a lot different.

At the same time people say to ethnic males: just move back to your home country bro!

The infuriating part is that even when you do, the native people in that ethnic country will somehow perceive you as trying to show off and will not allow for the possibility of you to fit in. This is despite many of them wanting to move western countries.

So basically the same ethnics that contribute to the failo by behaving weirdly by western standards won't accept you if you follow the advice of westerners and "move back to your own country bro".
Westernized ethnic males are trapped. That's why a lot of them stay in western countries. Might as well make money and enjoy the higher living standards even if you don't get any pleasure like white and black normies around you do if people back home aren't going to accept you.
Yup we western ethnics can't fit in easily by just going back. Also many western ethnics standards of living and standards for what foids they want have risen due to seeing white stacies and high living standards. Thus they fail to adapt to their ancestral lands conditions

Also many western ethnics standards of living and standards for what foids they want have risen due to seeing white stacies and high living standards.

That's usually an argument made by alt-right white nationalists and neonazis though. Western ethnic standards of living and standards for foids can be adjusted when going back because it is a simple principle of taking what you can get or starving.

The main issue is that nobody in the ethnic country will accept you as one of them, perpetually seeing you as a western born confused ethnic male that somehow thinks they are better than others even if this isn't true and you act humbly.

Thus they fail to adapt to their ancestral lands conditions

Again I think it's just more of a quesiton if people in your ancestral lands will accept you. It's like with making friends: you can jestermaxx all you want, but at the end of the day it is up to the people you are jestermaxxing to that decide whether they'll accept you tagging along in their company or whether they'll mock you and ditch you when a better opportunity for amusement arises.

If adapting to ancestral lands conditions was the only issue for western ethnic males, it could be more easily overcome. What is difficult is that no matter how you act, as a western born ethnic male you cannot force pople in your ancestral lands to change their perception of you as a whitewashed perpetual outsider.

That's usually an argument made by alt-right white nationalists and neonazis though. Western ethnic standards of living and standards for foids can be adjusted when going back because it is a simple principle of taking what you can get or starving.

The main issue is that nobody in the ethnic country will accept you as one of them, perpetually seeing you as a western born confused ethnic male that somehow thinks they are better than others even if this isn't true and you act humbly.

Again I think it's just more of a quesiton if people in your ancestral lands will accept you. It's like with making friends: you can jestermaxx all you want, but at the end of the day it is up to the people you are jestermaxxing to that decide whether they'll accept you tagging along in their company or whether they'll mock you and ditch you when a better opportunity for amusement arises.

If adapting to ancestral lands conditions was the only issue for western ethnic males, it could be more easily overcome. What is difficult is that no matter how you act, as a western born ethnic male you cannot force pople in your ancestral lands to change their perception of you as a whitewashed perpetual outsider.
that's def true. in my experience at last curry land ,is not too hard to fit in, I would just have pretend to never have spoken English in my life and dress poor and it would work

that's def true. in my experience at last curry land ,is not too hard to fit in, I would just have pretend to never have spoken English in my life and dress poor and it would work

Probably would work better in the countryside or rural areas they have remaining. In the urban areas the ethnic males are real extroverted and bond well, discussing tv shows, taking class notes and discussing homework with each other and joking around in a way that western born ethnic males will never experience the full extent of.

If it is any consolation though, at least western born ethnic males will not know the suffering of being an ethnic incel male born in a developing ethnic country that is westernizing. That is like the worst possible case in life for a male.

Probably would work better in the countryside or rural areas they have remaining. In the urban areas the ethnic males are real extroverted and bond well, discussing tv shows, taking class notes and discussing homework with each other and joking around in a way that western born ethnic males will never experience the full extent of.

If it is any consolation though, at least western born ethnic males will not know the suffering of being an ethnic incel male born in a developing ethnic country that is westernizing. That is like the worst possible case in life for a male.
I see your points. Ideally to fit in, you would have know all the sports, music and other popular shit in the ethnic Homeland to truly fit in. I have def noticed that.

I see your points. Ideally to fit in, you would have know all the sports, music and other popular shit in the ethnic Homeland to truly fit in. I have def noticed that.

Getting acquainted with sports music and popular culture in ancestral lands would take anywhere from a few months to a few years but would be doable imo. The hardest part would be getting familiar with writing and speaking the dominant non-English language for western ethnic males that have only spoken english.

For many western born ethnic males out of touch with their roots and who spent most of their time trying to assimilate but failing they are monolingual whereas people in ethnic countries can know how to speak and write in multiple languages.
Not being able to be multilingual is brutal and definitely something locals will pick up on and ostracize you for if you aren't proficient at it.

Getting acquainted with sports music and popular culture in ancestral lands would take anywhere from a few months to a few years but would be doable imo. The hardest part would be getting familiar with writing and speaking the dominant non-English language for western ethnic males that have only spoken english.

For many western born ethnic males out of touch with their roots and who spent most of their time trying to assimilate but failing they are monolingual whereas people in ethnic countries can know how to speak and write in multiple languages.
Not being able to be multilingual is brutal and definitely something locals will pick up on and ostracize you for if you aren't proficient at it.
That's definitely true. I don't know the written language, tho in my case , curryland has English available in almost everything. But the written language problem def would exist for other countries ethnics moving back.

Arranged marriages I guess