Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do ethnic women prefer white men?

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
Is it because white men are a status symbol ethnic foids can show off to her friends? Or ethnic foids are genuinely more turned on to the white mans face and skin tone? Both??

Vote white, vote right.

because white guys are +8 inches and +2 PSL than the local competition

why do NBA players do so well when they play against high school kids?

Because they think all white people are “rich” and so it’s a way to escape their slum/favela/housing project.

There is lots of data about this, you can read about it on the blackpill wiki. People will say it has to do with white people’s social status, or their perceived wealth, or because they are rare in countries like china or japan. But there is no evidence that any of those things is what makes them attractive. The evidence is just that white people are more attractive only because of how they look, regardless of other factors. Now, as to why that is, no one knows, but it is well known that it is true.

Because theyre more attractive

Because white males tend to be more masculine and taller also light skin tone obv, you dont see noodle whores going for tyrones.

White features are just generally more attractive than ethnic ones.
They're usually taller on average.
Pale skin is seen as high class nearly everywhere. This comes from the fact that in the past, peasants would spend all day in the fields working and get a dark tan while the high class rich people would stay inside.
I guess

women want three main things in men:

status
a nice face
height

white men just happen to already fill the first one and more likely to fill the third.

Is it because white men are a status symbol ethnic foids can show off to her friends? Or ethnic foids are genuinely more turned on to the white mans face and skin tone? Both??
They are better looking tbh @gymletethnicel @tehgymcel420 @ReallyRice @Ricecel X @PPEcel @kikecel @HidekiTojota and myslef cause kike is ethnic.

It's because of their white features such as white skin, light hair and light eyes.
I myself have very pale skin but I have dark brown eyes and black curly hair.
I've been called a Turk, Jew, Moroccan and a Latino but never white.
What truly defines a white man in their eyes are Northern Europeans or Slavs.

objective looks. very few asian males are facially attractive, it's a statistical anomaly. hence we have insane study/work cultures, because deep down we know we're just betabuxx.

it goes without saying that noodlewhores are the biggest race traitors, and this is a FACT backed by statistics.

Do you know a white country that is poor? That's why.

Do you know a white country that is poor? That's why.

No most parts of Europe are poor because of the lingering effects of communism and war.

They are the epitome of beauty

Depends on the ethnic. There are some ethnic men on this site who refuse to date their own women, they'd rather fuck white women. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

Depends on the ethnic. There are some ethnic men on this site who refuse to date their own women, they'd rather fuck white women. Pretty disgusting if you ask me.

race mixing is degenerate

Money, easy visa to 1st world countries, status.

Pale skin is seen as high class nearly everywhere. This comes from the fact that in the past, peasants would spend all day in the fields working and get a dark tan while the high class rich people would stay inside.

Taller, wealthier, better looking

In addition to what everyone else has covered, I would also argue that there's an intrinisic halo to whiteness and white features, a gendered racial hierarchy in dating markets that is a legacy of colonial-era beauty standards.

A 5'11 mayocel mogs a 6'1 ricecel, ceteris paribus.

:feelskek:

Like who?

This is another straw man.

In addition to what everyone else has covered, I would also argue that there's an intrinisic halo to whiteness and white features, a gendered racial hierarchy in dating markets that is a legacy of colonial-era beauty standards.

A 5'11 mayocel mogs a 6'1 ricecel, ceteris paribus.

:feelskek:

Like who?

This is another straw man.
Dipshit don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Disingenuous fuck.

flat nose, flat maxilla, no brow bone (asian features) are ugly traits

they were ugly in 500 BC China when they worshiped white skin, 2000 years before a European ever set foot in China

they will be ugly 1 million years into the future

I can say about Indian foids. People of India, especially north Indians have an inferiority complex to whites and other foreigners. I don't know where this comes from. Many say that it is due to the british rule but I don't think it is the case. So even having a white friend is like a status symbol for many fools in North India. I have many european online friends(even foids as they can't see my face) but I treat them just like any other online friends. While some of my friends who chat with just one european guy shows it off like an achievement.

Also white skin is of high value in India. Foids as we all know are degenerate fools. Many Indian foids literally call Indian men as "Dogs". They always point to foreign men and say that this is how gentlemen are while indian men are dogs. But the truth is that Indians are must more Gentlemen (simps). Yes Indian men are more horny but that doesn't mean every indian man is searching for ways to rape them. These foids are absolute degenerates. The only men they like are Bollywood superstars or white men.

Dipshit don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about. Disingenuous fuck.

Noodlewhores are bigger race traitors than ricecels ever are.

Another greycel faggot, fuck off back to 4chan nigger

There is lots of data about this, you can read about it on the blackpill wiki. People will say it has to do with white people’s social status, or their perceived wealth, or because they are rare in countries like china or japan. But there is no evidence that any of those things is what makes them attractive. The evidence is just that white people are more attractive only because of how they look, regardless of other factors. Now, as to why that is, no one knows, but it is well known that it is true.
They're usually taller on average
And larger framed
flat nose, flat maxilla, no brow bone (asian features) are ugly traits

they were ugly in 500 BC China when they worshiped white skin, 2000 years before a European ever set foot in China

they will be ugly 1 million years into the future

is your pfp adam lanza

White men are better looking most of the time

self hate and status symbol plus growing up in western country always being shown white chads on TV and media will help. i notice foreign women are more open to ethnics

On average yes, but the key point is ethnic foids will pick a 5/10 jbw over an 8/10 ethnic. This is the bigger issue, and the argument about why are so many ethnic whores with jbw is explained by your point, yes even though only 15% of work population is white, 90% of attractive men in the world are white.
As I say bigger issue is why a 5/10 jbw would beat Hrithik Roshan or Anthony Joshua in any ethnic land, except obv curryland

White men are better looking most of the time
On average yes, but the key point is ethnic foids will pick a 5/10 jbw over an 8/10 ethnic. This is the bigger issue, and the argument about why are so many ethnic whores with jbw is explained by your point, yes even though only 15% of work population is white, 90% of attractive men in the world are white.
As I say bigger issue is why a 5/10 jbw would beat Hrithik Roshan or Anthony Joshua in any ethnic land, except obv curryland

women want three main things in men:

status
a nice face
height

white men just happen to already fill the first one and more likely to fill the third.
Because theyre more attractive
Because white males tend to be more masculine and taller also light skin tone obv, you dont see noodle whores going for tyrones.
I guess

Yes but when you say 5/10 white or 8/10 ethnic, that is how you see it. Women see that white guy as 5/10 and that ethnic guy as 4/10. We think about it from our perspective, which is that they are picking unattractive or average white guys over attractive ethnics. But really, those white guys are more attractive than those ethnics.

Of course, women will get with guys because of their money or their status, it happens all the time, but women are not sexually attracted to these traits, they only want them for their own social status and material wealth. Women are all attracted to the same things and white men have those things.

That is not to say that all ethnic women with white men are with them because of their looks - many are using them for their money, that is definitely true. Women also definitely think of white men as having more money and social status in a country like india or vietnam. But the reason they find white men attractive has nothing to do with that

Whites have rare genetics. Whites are taller, bigger frames, hunter eyes, have rare eye colors like green and blue, have rare blond colored hair. Shitskin genetics blends into each other too easily, short, brown/black skin, black hair, brown eyes, flat nose. Also many of these girls have been poised by race mixing Disney propaganda.

Television plays a part. It still baffles me how much foids love watching TV. So of course they're gonna fall for it and all of the subliminal messages and bullshit.

Noodlewhores are bigger race traitors than ricecels ever are.

Another greycel faggot, fuck off back to 4chan nigger
I've seen the currycels here say they don't like their own women. Also, I'm here to stay, what are you gonna do, shit your pants?

FACEandLMS will tell you.

Huwite people are gods