Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do East Asians prefer neoteny and small size over strong features and craniofacial forward growth?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Its interesting how every culture prioritizes sexual dimorphism and values size, strength, and strong features except for East Asian cultures which value neoteny and small body size. Why is this? Why are East Asians the exception?

Because they are disgusting bug robot chinks.

That is all they are good for and they know it.

its mostly younger foids I think just like younger foids in the west like prettyboys

its mostly younger foids I think just like younger foids in the west like prettyboys
This. Prettyboys simply appeal more to younger females. Also, most prettyboys have good bone structure, height and frame anyways they just starve themselves, they still have good genetics. Genetics is key.

This. Prettyboys simply appeal more to younger females. Also, most prettyboys have good bone structure, height and frame anyways they just starve themselves, they still have good genetics. Genetics is key.
Never really thought about it, but this makes so much sense @Cayden Zhang thoughts?

Its interesting how every culture prioritizes sexual dimorphism and values size, strength, and strong features except for East Asian cultures which value neoteny and small body size. Why is this? Why are East Asians the exception?
also forward growth is 80% of how attractive your face is.

Good question. Idk, maybe cause East Asians have low T and only feel masculine by liking women even more feminine than them? I really dk

because mentally superior civilized noodlefoids prefer intelligent civilized men who are well equipped for survival and building strong prosperous civilizations unlike other races of retarded foids who only want retard sub50iq brutes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back