Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do dykes keep their hair so short?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
From the ones ive seen, they usually keep their hair as short as most guys if not shorter. Is there any reasoning behind this? Or does this happen to be a coincidence? Im just curious

I've never seen a short haired Dyke IRL

They want to express their empowerment.

i hate foids with super short hair, feminist haircuts are the worst

There are butch dykes and feminine dykes, from my understanding. The butch dykes usually have short hair, act like men and dominate the submissive dykes.

Large percentage of lesbians, especially ones in their early 20’s are not even lesbian. My mother worked with two different 20 something lesbians and both are married to men and have kids now 10 years later. I think all women have bisexual tendencies.

P.S Faggotry is degenerate and needs suppressed.

Last edited:
and these dykes had gf's too JFL

dykes belong in a meat grinder

It's because it's part of their "fashion" to have short hair. Just like how gays are flamboyant and act like women, dykes think acting tough and having short hair makes them manlier or somehow look "rough".

To pretend as if they're dominant.

Dykes are disgusting

Because they want to be psudeomen

I keep my hair short because it is acceptable to do so and it is way easier to maintain. I assume this is why dykes do it as well. They do not have any social pressure to keep their hair long because they don't give a shit about looking feminine.

I keep my hair short because it is acceptable to do so and it is way easier to maintain. I assume this is why dykes do it as well. They do not have any social pressure to keep their hair long because they don't give a shit about looking feminine.
High IQ tbh

They can’t get chad so they choose to LARP as one.

Ugh. Dykes and thier fucking attitude is the worst. I cant stand them.

Because their whole persona is acting like a man, along with feminism as a whole, which heavily promotes this practice.

because they are faggots