Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do DJs and phtographers get the girls?

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Many of these Djs and photographers are skinny and weak as fuck but somehow they always mange to score the hots girls. why?

They use them for free promotion opportunities in some cases.

Pay for play. They rent their bodies for promotion.

girls really like guys with a hobby/passion. photography and anything musical are definitely some of the more attractive hobbies

Any examples?

do they? I thought most girls pay photographers to take pictures?

I know for a fact that DJ's at bars and clubs get pussy, witnessed my friend from HS snort coke with a DJ then go home with him

girls really like guys with a hobby/passion. photography and anything musical are definitely some of the more attractive hobbies
incelqueers is that way buddy ------------------------------->

For both you need to be very rich/affluent.
Most photographers are born millionaires and have instagram and social media etc.
Dunno much about DJing but I see no way you could become one easily.

DJ's? Yes. Photographers? Are you kidding me? Most photographers are ugly beta whiteknight cucks who enable female hypergamy and delusion by taking heavily photoshopped pics for them that look nothing like they do in real life to boost their already over-inflated egos.

DJ's? Yes. Photographers? Are you kidding me? Most photographers are ugly beta whiteknight cucks who enable female hypergamy and delusion by taking heavily photoshopped pics for them that look nothing like they do in real life to boost their already over-inflated egos.
Depends on are you talking top tier or low tier.
I mean it always comes down to same.shit. top.tier rich photographers with.connections and rich parents make it,while rest dont.

Status game

status game I've seen is really not well understood here, which is strange as LMS theory has been airtight agreed for many years

Status game

status game I've seen is really not understood much here, which is strange as LMS theory has been airtight agreed for many years
Status is realllyyy irrelevant in most cases.
I know like 2 band singers,one DJ and one photographers who are truecels. Like legit 35 + incels.

Status is least important. Looks is where it is at with money being good as well.

Status is realllyyy irrelevant in most cases.
I know like 2 band singers,one DJ and one photographers who are truecels. Like legit 35 + incels.

Status is least important. Looks is where it is at with money being good as well.
Sounds like bullshit. Status will not fix autism though, or at least not quickly

many argue that Status actually is the most important of the 3

do they? I thought most girls pay photographers to take pictures?

I know for a fact that DJ's at bars and clubs get pussy, witnessed my friend from HS snort coke with a DJ then go home with him

SuiFuel

The knowledge that I could get girls if I knew how to simply mix a bunch of musical clips together on a fucking laptop.

Sounds like bullshit. Status will not fix autism though, or at least not quickly

many argue that Status actually is the most important of the 3
Those people must not go outside then.

Those guys arent autistic they are just unnatractive. And really I would say real status is legit. But like REAL STATUS. as in instagram model.with 20k at least,a semi known photographer,a famous band singers.
And those are like 1% and less. Which is why status is kinda irrelevant for most ppl.

SuiFuel

The knowledge that I could get girls if I knew how to simply mix a bunch of musical clips together on a fucking laptop.
You dont understand what it means to be a DJ. It is about connections and wealth. In most cases DJs just play regular music on a laptop.
Getting into that position to do it is another thing entirely.

Those people must not go outside then.

Those guys arent autistic they are just unnatractive. And really I would say real status is legit. But like REAL STATUS. as in instagram model.with 20k at least,a semi known photographer,a famous band singers.
And those are like 1% and less. Which is why status is kinda irrelevant for most ppl.
I'd agree minor status doesn't help much ugly guys (if they really are ugly). It does wonders for average looking guys though, I've seen bitches (sexy ones) laugh at Chad and lust over normie with kind of minor status you talk about

they don't, attractive guys get the girls

Fame and Status and just not being Aspie could even trump looks. Women also look for different things.