Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do dethnics say slavs aren't white?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Luminary
★★★★★
I have seen these posts so many times, but I usually, ignore them. This time I think I'll make a thread.

IMG 20240727 125021
What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? People who don't have a chiseled hollow jaw aren't white? The average Germanic doesn't even have that bone structure, to be white or be confused as white all you need is white(pink) skin and a causcaian skull, which slavs have.

I have never understood why Rakesh from India or Miguel and Takeshi from Mexico and Japan try to argue that slavs aren't white. Slavs have blonde/red hair and coloured eyes as well. They will always be seen as white, and the average slav doesn't look like that guy in the comparison pic. ( Still looks white tho)

What's funny is that most ethnics who make fun of slavs will worship them if they set foot in their country, and their women will jump on the slavic normie's cock.

theyre just a vocal minority that loves attention from posts like this. and imo the "slavs arent white/subhumans" thing I only see that from western europeans

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@Biowaste Removal
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@NearEnd

90% of people who say Slavs aren't white are resentful brown people who think that the attitude of superiority that northwestern Europeans have towards Slavs is in any way comparable to the racism that non-whites face from whites. They have a crab in a bucket mentality and want to bring everyone they can reach down to their level of inferiority.

theyre just a vocal minority that loves attentio
It's only Indians, Latinos and Asians who do this. Never seen an Arab say meds and slavs aren't white. @Made in Heaven. It's because,many of us do have coloured hair/eyes, so we aren't jealous of anyone.

theyre just a vocal minority that loves attention from posts like this. and imo the "slavs arent white/subhumans" thing I only see that from western europeans
No sane western European believes Slavs are non-white. It's always projecting non-whites who say it

This is true.
90% of people who say Slavs aren't white are resentful brown people who think that the attitude of superiority that northwestern Europeans have towards Slavs is in any way comparable to the racism that non-whites face from whites. They have a crab in a bucket mentality and want to bring everyone they can reach down to their level of inferiority.
@Castaway

Because ethnics are significantly lower than any and all White races so they have to cope by dragging down the most flawed White ethnicities to their level.

Because ethnics are significantly lower than any and all White races so they have to cope by dragging down the most flawed White ethnicities to their level.
What flaw are they even talking about? Slavs are more bloated, but it's not like the average western European is a chad.

Slavs are more bloated, but it's not like the average western European is a chad.
Slavs are poorer than Western Whites even though their countries are significantly better than anything that ethnics have. Coping ethnics will try to latch onto anything to try to bring others down.

Slavs are poorer than Western Whites even though their countries are significantly better than anything that ethnics have. Coping ethnics will try to latch onto anything to try to bring others down.
Who cares about poverty, I'd rather be this poor blonde- Blue eyed gazan boy, living under occupation, then ever be a rich short pajeet. Genetic wealth> economic wealth

View: https://youtu.be/B3xAGZBID8A?si=aSzEiekSi0JvsEOd

Who cares about poverty, I'd rather be this poor blonde- Blue eyed gazan boy, living under occupation, then ever be a rich short pajeet. Genetic wealth> economic wealth
That's the correct and blackpilled way to think but coping bluepilled ego-driven deathniks need to feel superior in some way so they try to bring lower tier Whites down.

Deathnics are slaying Slavic toilets, thus they do not put slavs on a pedestal. Instead they sit on them like a toilet.
And Slavic toilets are used as such by deathnics.

That's the correct and blackpilled way to think but coping bluepilled ego-driven deathniks need to feel superior in some way so they try to bring lower tier Whites down.
Pretty retarded. The average slav looks white. Don't know what they're really referring to.

Deathnics are slaying Slavic toilets, thus they do not put slavs on a pedestal. Instead the sit on them like a toilet.
And Slavic toilets are used as such by deathnics.
Ok but slavs are still white.

Pretty retarded. The average slav looks white. Don't know what they're really referring to.
Yes, the average ethnic has never met or seen a Slav in their life. If they did, they'd get mogged hard and think twice before calling them non-white like themselves again.

Yes, the average ethnic has never met or seen a Slav in their life. If they did, they'd get mogged hard and think twice before calling them non-white like themselves again.
I met two Russians, in a beach once here in jounieh in Lebanon. Don't know how anyone would think that they're not white.

Ok but slavs are still white.
Whites to them mean pinnacle of society.
White is a broad term and can be split up into many groups. Same as Asian.
What is the difference between a Dalit and a regular Indian, a European could not tell but an Indian would.
So Slavs are the Dalits of the white race.

I met two Russians, in a beach once here in jounieh in Lebanon. Don't know how anyone would think that they're not white.
Nice people too. You're right when you say they're nice to strangers. @DarkStar

What is the difference between a Dalit and a regular Indian, a European could not tell but an Indian would.
Are you white?

Cope jfl, it's mainly from shitskins

I'm on tons of groups which include Slavs, and the only people who hate Slavs...are other Slavs. Balkans ofc, and most West Slavs hate Russia still.
:bigbrain:
This also, same goes for when they attack Meds & even the Irish

Last edited:
Slavs are based because they bleached Saudi Arabia and UAE

They're projecting hardcore, it's a coping mechanism. In reality they are at the bottom of the totem pole. It's like fat fuck cuckdit users who sit on their couch all day unfairly judge and critique professional athletes.

Slavs are ugly whites and I renounce them from our white brotherhood

Slavs are ugly whites and I renounce them from our white brotherhood
This mentality will never cease to amaze me, we're on the brink of death but let's just make things worse

How do we also know you're actually White? And jfl at using "ugly" as a reason here.

How do we also know you're actually White? And jfl at using "ugly" as a reason here.
My race doesn't really matter as I speak for my fellow whites in this matter.

I somewhat agree with this sentiment, since Anglos & other NW Germanics(Dutch for example) have had the most achievements.

However, Slavs are still genetically & phenotypically classifiable as White/European.

They lag behind in achievements, but still have had a few:

3485868 CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

Russia also had a decent land-based Empire.

But the point is, as a collective we're on the brink of death & need a sense of unity.
My race doesn't really matter as I speak for my fellow whites in this matter.
And see above. I do agree, they are basically the lowest-tier ones in terms of achievements, but we don't need more infighting to make stuff worse considering the state we are in.

I'm White & disagree here, we need unity.

Last edited:
Ethnics are, for the most part, utterly retarded.

They're projecting hardcore, it's a coping mechanism. In reality they are at the bottom of the totem pole. It's like fat fuck cuckdit users who sit on their couch all day unfairly judge and critique professional athletes.
Good analogy.

This

It's the equivalent of some fat fuck Redditard judging the worst-performing athletes on a professional team lmao.