Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do depression surveys always ask about sexual desires?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
So I'm filling this paper and it asks if I feel less interested in sex.

I want to be less interested in sex. If it happened, inceldom wouldn't be so unbearable to me

feeling less interested in sex is technically a trait of depression tbh. It doesn't help that the (((pills))) they give tend to cause sexual issues as well.

So I'm filling this paper and it asks if I feel less interested in sex.

I want to be less interested in sex. If it happened, inceldom wouldn't be so unbearable to me

It more about loosing your libido, that happes if you severe depressed it even can lead to ed.

Because theres a MASSIVE correlation between no sex and sexual experience

feeling less interested in sex is technically a trait of depression tbh. It doesn't help that the (((pills))) they give tend to cause sexual issues as well.
I am pretty sure I am mot depressed.
I just feel excruciating pain caused by this forced loneliness

Yeah it feels weird trying to answer that question when I have no idea what sex is like.

inflammation causes depression

exercise has an anti-inflammation effect, so do that, you can eat omega-3 fatty acids aswell (fish oil)

vegetable oils (omega-6) cause inflammation so avoid them

exercise has an anti-inflammation effect, so do that, you can eat omega-3 fatty acids aswell (fish oil)

Excersise makes me think about my inceldom and I feel way worse if I do it.
If I fill my life with other stuff, I won't think about my inceldom as much

Cause sexuality is a big part of a person's mental status

Excersise makes me think about my inceldom and I feel way worse if I do it.
If I fill my life with other stuff, I won't think about my inceldom as much
i think you feel like that because you are alredy depressed, change your diet first and then do exercise tbh

depression is caused mostly because of the cucked diet of the first world countries

Yeah it feels weird trying to answer that question when I have no idea what sex is like.
You can have an interest in having sex without having had it. This also applies to jerking off.

Interesting OP. I'm actually salmonmaxxing in my diet.

Surveys always feel the need to have to throw in such questions in there, it’s unbearable.