Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do currycels have such low inhib?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
They're so thirsty for the bobs and vagene that they turn into low inhib Gods.

They're so thirsty for the bobs and vagene that they turn into low inhib Gods.

like seriously bro I’ve seenvideos where they basically do what chad does (stalk them / “harass”) yet they get turned down and do it anyway

By gail best pickup line ever hi im from india 23019690

they know they are the least desired race of men in the universe, so they no longer give a fuck about anything.

I think that's only in India. If they've grown up elsewhere it's different

I think its just their culture. Born in 3rd world countries, in general, have people usually fighting to live. Getting food or water just to pass another day. We are privileged here in the first world so we are high inhib since we take advantage of it and rant on online forums? curries couldn't give less of a fuck

just my perspective

Actually most curries i know are high inhib.

I think its just their culture. Born in 3rd world countries, in general, have people usually fighting to live. Getting food or water just to pass another day. We are privileged here in the first world so we are high inhib since we take advantage of it and rant on online forums? curries couldn't give less of a fuck

just my perspective

hi iq

because low iq

do u live in the West?

Ive lived in the west and currently in curryland.

just my perspective

Not really. Men and women in curryland dont interact the same way as they do in the west. SInce the men here are so repressed, they bobs and vagene max on social media. Has little to do with inhibition and more with sexual starvation.

combination of weird culture and generally low iq

combination of weird culture and generally low iq

Bobs and vagene maxxing is a legit high iq strategy. A bald indian friend of mine (5' 2" btw) ascended by doing this.

yeah but is chadpreet really going on facebook and asking for bobs ?

Prolly not. But even if he is, no foid is going to screenshot and post it on reddit.

They don't have much to lose.

Desperation and not having anything to lose I think

They’re so fucking funny. Some Indian online dude always trying to get bobbs and vegana with a Stacy. And I love how those phone scammers or are always curries. They’re always doing crazy shit. And just that nick name we give them

in their country women literally get raped in the steamy indian jungle every week and also the heat makes them all have 60IQ for some reason so there’s that too. indian americans are pretty cucked tho, opposite of their friends in the mainland due to strict narcissistic parents

like seriously bro I’ve seenvideos where they basically do what chad does (stalk them / “harass”) yet they get turned down and do it anyway
Wish I was that low-inhib. I'm so high-inhib that I have to resort to drugmaxxing to decrease my inhibition.
It might work for chadpreet tbh.
Someone should try asking for bobs with a white Chadfish...

Thur drink sewer water from the river Ganges and yamuna in India. The river is dirty as fuck, filled ashes of humans, literally dead hobos, toxic metas, and human feces and urine. I have seen it in person and many indians drink from it resulting in ugly bones, all types of deformities, and low inhibition
The civilized curries in curryland are high inhib.
The mpre educated the more high inhibition in my experience
in their country women literally get raped in the steamy indian jungle every week and also the heat makes them all have 60IQ for some reason so there’s that too. indian americans are pretty cucked tho, opposite of their friends in the mainland due to strict narcissistic parents
Indian Americans are the higher caste and higher IQ niggas who ditched the Homeland as a result they are far far less retarded on average and far more high inhibition. Though many are still bluepilled

Last edited:
Thur drink sewer water from the river Ganges and yamuna in India. The river is dirty as fuck, filled ashes of humans, literally dead hobos, toxic metas, and human feces and urine. I have seen it in person and many indians drink from it resulting in ugly bones, all types of deformities, and low inhibition

The mpre educated the more high inhibition in my experience
Are you telling me drinking from the Ganges will lower my inhib?

Are you telling me drinking from the Ganges will lower my inhib?
Possibly by causing brain damage, if you drink enough for few months your inhibition would most probably fall

majority of indian men in their lives do not get laid

majority of indian men in their lives do not get laid
Cope.

80% of Indian men are arranged married by 30. The other 20% are dumb male feminist liberals who end up being the 40 year old virgin uncle that everyone in the family avoids.

Cope.

80% of Indian men are arranged married by 30. The other 20% are dumb male feminist liberals who end up being the 40 year old virgin uncle that everyone in the family avoids.
*without arranged mairrage

I don’t know tbh

Desperation and not having anything to lose
This, also they are completely blue pilled and oblivious to some realities of dating which is well known even by the normies of other races
Without arranged marriage Indian civilization would die out in 2 generations.
It is a bizarre culture but it works I guess

This, also they are completely blue pilled and oblivious to some realities of dating which is well known even by the normies of other races

It is a bizarre culture but it works I guess
They also don't know their global ranking, a bit like rices.

A 3/10 curry, especially a northern one, who's not malnourished, knows that he mogs 95% of curries in curryland, hence he is super confident, and he never recalibrates his model once he gets to the west.

Being low inhib basically comes from 2 things
1) being low iq hence less aware
2) being confident in yourself as a result of how confidence has been conditioned into you

The reason I am here is basically these 2 things and that's why I'm incel. Unless you are trucel then this is the same reason most of you are on this forum.

They have to be low inhib or else everyone else will gravitate away from them.