Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do curries like London Bridge so much?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
For life circumstances I've met several currycels on last year, in India Facebook is still not dead so they wanted to add me to their friends. I noticed that all of them have a photo of them with London Bridge in the background, the funniest is that they are all doing a very similar pose (reclining in the security barrier) too kek. No pics in London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, etc. Just London Bridge. Is this monument very famous in India for some movie or what?

lmaoooooooo holy shit i remember being in some online class and some curry had a profile pic exactly like that and i screenshotted it

lmaoooooooo holy shit i remember being in some online class and some curry had a profile pic exactly like that and i screenshotted it
Now I'm even more intrigued kek, I hope some currycel here can explain where does this fascination with London Bridge come from. I was surprised when many currycels asked me about a tomato festival in Spain that I thought was unknown outside the country. Turns out there's a Bollywood movie set in Spain (about 3 Chadpreets that come to Spain and find love) that made this festival very popular in India.

@curryboy420 Why?

Now I'm even more intrigued kek, I hope some currycel here can explain where does this fascination with London Bridge come from. I was surprised when many currycels asked me about a tomato festival in Spain that I thought was unknown outside the country. Turns out there's a Bollywood movie set in Spain (about 3 Chadpreets that come to Spain and find love) that made this festival very popular in India.
:feelskek:

It’s not only about them but anyone outside of UK, specially ethnics have a craze of the London bridge and the Eiffel Tower like hell as it’s hugely represents the front image of the West.

I remember my dad loving tourism back in the day and finally took me there on a vacation when I was a kid.

Zindagi na milegi doobara or something like that I think

Britbongs like me know you actually mean Tower Bridge.