Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do cumskins smell so good?

Must come from a SEA slum or could be curry

Surprised it wasn't a noodlewhore

This nigga in caught up in aryan pheromones like in spider webs.

i thought east asian people smell really good but she's probably a jungle gook from a gook shithole.

No surprise, that soydditor is probably used to smelling shit.

I was getting some groceries at Aldi once and a tour bus full of Asians made a halt there so they could buy some food. When I was waiting in line an Asian roastie in front of me started wrinkling her nose from my stench. I can’t remember but it was summer and I usually shower once a week jfl
I guess I destroyed her picture of the gl nice smelling white cockru German man

I was getting some groceries at Aldi once and a tour bus full of Asians made a halt there so they could buy some food. When I was waiting in line an Asian roastie in front of me started wrinkling her nose from my stench. I can’t remember but it was summer and I usually shower once a week jfl
It's pretty well known among Asians that white people smell bad, which makes this post even more hilarious.

Based

because they like to fcuk

Noodlewhores love cum smell from BWC

i thought east asian people smell really good but she's probably a jungle gook from a gook shithole.
well that makes sense, body oder does change on race. asians sweat the least and have the least amount of body odor, some don’t even need deodorant so they would smell the best, whites come second

I knew the poster was from asia, even before opening up this thread:feelsclown:

Sweaty european theory: Debunked noodlewhores can't get enough of the ripe musk of freshly cracked ass

i trying to escape jbw pill but i cant

Less sweat glans... but compared to blacks, not Asians...

chink is impressed that europeans pour an entire perfume bottle on themselves before going out