Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do cucktears think that all teenagers are ugly, lanky, have acne and are shy?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
By my last year of highschool, most people, including nerds and losers height and frame mogged the average 30 year old man. At 16/17 most girls already had fully developed bodies with big tits and asses. I can only think of about 5 people who actually had noticeable acne. The normies have pretty much done everything but sex by 15 and afterwards if people wanted to fuck they just went to house parties or nightclubs. The Chads obviously slayed from the start and by 12 they probably already lifemogged all of these cucktears that make these posts.
Are they just reflecting on their own friend group of subhumans from their highschool days or did I go to an unusually Chad school?
Still, i'd rather be a teen and have the most awkward, boring sex with another teen than have the best sex with the most """experienced"" 25 year old roastbeef in the world.

Last edited:
Yeah bro sex with a 40 year old fat woman is so hot their experience is really showing

Yeah bro sex with a 40 year old fat woman is so hot their experience is really showing

Yeah, according to them if an 18 year old doesn’t have sex with a 40 year old sweaty land whale who doesn’t wipe then they are pedophiles

They say that as a coping mechanism, they've missed out on teenage love too since most of them are incels in denial

cucktears were probably fed on baby formula by their liberal feminist mothers, thats why they have such low IQs

Is that guy fucking retarded?

simple

it's fat oldcels and men who think they filled out with age when really they just got bald and fat

Because they are all cucks. that's all about it

"Sex as a teen is NOTHING" JFL how could they be so low iq it boggles my mind, missing out on prime teenage love scars u for life

"and most women on there late 20's a day 30's know how to truly fuck" maybe that's because they have been pumped and dumped over 100 times by that age you cuck fucking inceltears faggot

because they're all coping subhumans in denial.

When you go full SJW it's like being a part of a cult; they deny reality itself to support their views. I know that is what they accuse us of too, but I really do believe we are closer to the truth than they are. After all, we have lots of data supporting the black-pill.

By the way, the average age of a model is 16 years old.

Most teenagers are like that. But we're not talking about them. We're talking about the top 20% Ubermenschen who mogged everyone else with their sheer physical superiority and still do to this day.

And even those greasy, lanky, pimple-faced sperglords they're talking about dated and fucked. They still got those life experiences we will never have that would be expected of us if we ever tried to enter the dating market.

Because that's how they were as teens, and it never changed.

Such a bad fucking cope they're making. Almost 98% of the girls in my grade left high school as nonvirgins. I can only name a couple who still are.

None of the guys were even that bad looking, but the whores had such high standards that they made Tinder accounts by 16/17. I was watching one of my good friends swipe on Tinder IN school during one of my blowoff classes and nearly all of the girls I saw him swipe through were girls I recognized from my high school.

They had such ridiculously batshit high standards that they'd settle for literally no lower than Lachowski's male looksmatch.