Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Why do cucks act like if you just start respecting women you will get laid?

N

NormScum

Banned
-
I respected women for most of my life, still didn't get laid. So clearly it wasn't just my personality.

because they are retarded

To maintain the illusion that your personality matters. Even though nazi pedo terrorist chad gets laid a lot,must be his awesome personality

Just be Gus Johnson theory

They follow a false hood

ZOINKS yikes sweaty sorry to break it for you but you are expected to respect women till you are 40 year old wagecuck machine and maybe.. just maybe one day a beautiful lady in her 30's with her 3 bastard kids will give you a chance my sweet summer child

i read that benevolently sexist men attract women.

They are just fucking bluepilled retards that don’t know shit

Because respecting women/simping works when you are Chad. Women love being validated by good looking men. The cucks see this and then think it’s the optimal strategy but they are oblivious to their subhumanity so it will never work

I respected women for most of my life

This, these idiots talk like there's some kind of misogyny gene and we were all born thinking like this, and even if we were, then it still wouldn't be our fault for thinking like that

"respecting women" is a means of weeding out betas. Chads dont respect foids

"respecting women" is a means of weeding out betas. Chads dont respect foids
Rosties are holes not meant to be respected, jfl at cucks unnaturally treating foids with respect like the media told them.

Because they are weak pathetic men , just like foids, foid men

Rosties are holes not meant to be respected, jfl at cucks unnaturally treating foids with respect like the media told them.

Truth and long time my incel brethren

They will say that it’s the ‘first step’. Then you have to do other things like shower and haircut. Then another task etc. Of course it’s all just to maintain an illusion that the blackpill isn’t true. It’s their personal coping mechanism to avoid the empirical truth that is lookism

Society tells us to respect foids so we will waste our time pursuing them thinking we will be treated like men, society has lied to man for centuries and got away with it and still to this day men run around chasing foids instead of destroying society.

A guy I know for over 20 years is an incel.. hes 43 now. He is from a single mom and he is the most pro-woman man I have ever met.

He not only has been involved in feminist organizations.. he has helped organize marches of men against violence against women. He is very involved in the community and has a very wide social circle.

Yet because of narrow shoulders and deathnic he is still a virgin at 43 years old. To his credit he has managed to go on a number of dates and is a kiss haver and hug haver, but women just couldn't bring themselves to sleep with him because of looks.

View attachment 293330
ZOINKS yikes sweaty sorry to break it for you but you are expected to respect women till you are 40 year old wagecuck machine and maybe.. just maybe one day a beautiful lady in her 30's with her 3 bastard kids will give you a chance my sweet summer child
Hella based