Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do cucked fathers threaten chads to not fuck their daughter

Q

qwepmi

Banned
-
Stopplayinpop armedfathers feat

Have they just accepted that their daughter is a slut who puts out easy? Why not threaten the daughter; "You better not go out and fuck any guys or im disowning dumb whore".

See its misogynistic and controlling when a girl is told not to do something, even if its her father. Thats why these fathers resort to threatening murder on chad because no one cares about mens rights.

its an improvement from just letting countless chads rail her at the dads house every weekend without protest at least...

View attachment 37100

Have they just accepted that their daughter is a slut who puts out easy? Why not threaten the daughter; "You better not go out and fuck any guys or im disowning dumb whore".

See its misogynistic and controlling when a girl is told not to do something, even if its her father. Thats why these fathers resort to threatening murder on chad because no one cares about mens rights.
Because some chads have respect and dignity and will agree to the terms of an older and wiser man who is the father of their girlfriend.
Women on the other hand have none and any sort of threats would fall on deaf ears. For them chad is worth anything.
The tyronelite in the picture actually looks like a nice dude, he will probably comply.

Because fathers are blind to their girls being slutty.
In their mind they are perfect princesses who can only be spoiled by a boy.
Mothers see there daughters acting slutty and just say 'she is finding her self' or some shit.

It's a hold over from the past.You ever heard the term "shotgun weeding"? Well those were actual things, especially if you knocked up some girl, the girls family wold force you to marry so you would be legally responsible for caring for her and the child. Anyways thats where the murderously protective father meme really comes from. If some Chad knocked up your daughter and managed to skip town, you would have a harder time marrying her off and you are on the hook to care for her and the child.

The Ultimate and Final Cuckoldry - Having A Daughter

Its really all just coping, an attempt to exert control in a scenario where they know full well they have none, they're just taking part in the cycle and are in denial that they are now on the "bad end" of it.

its an improvement from just letting countless chads rail her at the dads house every weekend without protest at least...

"Improvement"

Implying any of them actually have the balls to shoot :feelskek:

putting up a front is better than not at least, thats my point.

Every true Chad knows it's just a front and the old man won't do anything about his daughter getting deepthroated.

then explain why they do it in secret
Last time I checked being open with your parents about who you are currently fucking and when you're doing it wasn't the norm to begin with.

Sex between teen couples take place in secret anyways regardless of whether the father approves of the boy or not, its just awkward.

I laugh so hard when daughter-having cucks attempt to look intimidating. They overcompensate so much for the fact that they're raising fleshlights. Their "little princess" that they said they would protect from bad men since birth is getting spitroasted by Chad and Tyrone at a frat house every Friday night. I hate men with daughters more than anything in the world.

Every dad needs to own a shotgun and use it when his daughter does anything naughty before marriage. End the slut era or nuke the planet

I hate men with daughters more than anything in the world.

For me its - "I feel sorry for men with daughters"

Its unavoidable cucking, the ultimate cuckoldry, investing hundreds of thousands into food, education, etc over decades on one female just so that other men get to enjoy her body JFL, there isn't a more significant kind of cuckoldry than that, fathers of daughters out rank every kind of cuck imaginable.

The only thing more cucked than fathers of biological daughters are fathers who are raising daughters that aren't even theirs (step daughters/adopted daughters). There isn't even the taboo of incest to worry about, so you actually could fuck her but you choose not to and rather to raise her to get fucked by other men.

I can't hate these guys I just feel sorry for them, all the intimidation BS is just coping and deep down they know it. I don't want to have any children period, but I'd seriously kill myself before I'd raise a daughter. I'd literally just be raising future chads next fuck toy, participating and enabling the very system I hate.

For me its - "I feel sorry for men with daughters"

Its unavoidable cucking, the ultimate cuckoldry, investing hundreds of thousands into food, education, etc over decades on one female just so that other men get to enjoy her body JFL, there isn't a more significant kind of cuckoldry than that, fathers of daughters out rank every kind of cuck imaginable.

The only thing more cucked than fathers of biological daughters are fathers who are raising daughters that aren't even theirs (step daughters/adopted daughters). There isn't even the taboo of incest to worry about, so you actually could fuck her but you choose not to and rather to raise her to get fucked by other men.

I can't hate these guys I just feel sorry for them, all the intimidation BS is just coping and deep down they know it. I don't want to have any children period, but I'd seriously kill myself before I'd raise a daughter. I'd literally just be raising future chads next fuck toy, participating and enabling the very system I hate.

I was a little mad when I made that post. You're right. Having a daughter is something I would not wish upon my worst enemy. From birth you are raising a breathing fuckhole with your time and hard earned money for men who won't give a shit about her just like she won't give a shit about you. It's depressing that you have a 50% chance of impregnating your wife with a hole.
I'm glad you replied to me because whenever I try to talk about this topic, I get called a Cucktears infiltrator. I would rather remain an incel for life than let my flesh and blood get railed by undeserving men.

It's a stupid LARP where they ironically ape elements of traditional masculinity that they're too cucked to embody / practice unironically. Some of them probably on some level do have concerns about their daughters dating, or specific people that they are dating, but know that expressing these earnestly will get them labelled a BIGOT BODY-CONTROLLER. So it manifests itself in this awkward knowing way. Others are sort of "parodying" traditional / conservative family roles to show how woke / liberal they are and would be legitimately non-plussed, or even proud, if their daughter got reamed by twenty dudes who all dropped loads in her gunt. Because that's HER CHOICE~~~~ and it would give them the opportunity to signal their "feminism" (i.e. stultified passivity and moral vacuity) way hard.