Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Why do chink babies have so chubby cheeks?

I think its an ancient adaptation to the climates of Siberia and Northeast Asia where they originate from, that is why they have more fat under their skin than whites. Furthermore they also have a different skull seeing as they are classified as mongoloid whereas whites are classified as caucasoid. You can look it up

They lose it as they get older.

Yea ikr, but they seem to always have a chubbier faces as babies. I feel like white people don't feed their babies enough, or maybe chinks overfeed their babies a little.

They do but Asians on average still have that subcutaneous fat(or however the term is spelled) whereas whites and especially blacks have way less of that kind of fat

I think its an ancient adaptation to the climates of Siberia and Northeast Asia where they originate from, that is why they have more fat under their skin than whites. Furthermore they also have a different skull seeing as they are classified as mongoloid whereas whites are classified as caucasoid. You can look it up
Yea probably. Eskimoes are also often chubby. They need that fat.

Yea ikr, but they seem to always have a chubbier faces as babies. I feel like white people don't feed their babies enough, or maybe chinks overfeed their babies a little.
There's no middle ground with either of them.

Chink babies are cute

They evolved to protect themselves from getting smacked in the face

They make good candles

Tastes like Ham