Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do cashiers stop talking when I'm in line

• Thread starter oldcellcopecell
  • Start date
O

oldcellcopecell

Recruit
★★★★★
Happens often, they will chit chat and say "have a nice day" and stuff and then for some reason when I am in line, they shut up and don't say anything. Not "hello" even or "have a nice day".

It must be because of how I look or vibe I give out in some way. I don't act weird or wear strange clothes.

Happens often, they will chit chat and say "have a nice day" and stuff and then for some reason when I am in line, they shut up and don't say anything. Not "hello" even or "have a nice day".

It must be because of how I look or vibe I give out in some way. I don't act weird or wear strange clothes.

cuz ure truecel

Why do you think?

Just start watching movies with female protagonists

A2ABB5DA B10E 42FB A6CA 541F37E23A04

they clearly don't think you look like you want to be talked to. You probably give off a nervous/anxious vibe. Also, often the conversation is started by the customer, like when i worked as a cashier, they come up and say "Just these things, thanks." or whatever, and then I responded. But when someone said nothing, I didn't say anything either.

They can smell your personality.

Why do you think?

Maybe I look mentally ill or something.

I don't hold eye contact well, when I feel bad and I'm a big guy, ogre looking and not cleanly shaved and such. Don't know.
they clearly don't think you look like you want to be talked to. You probably give off a nervous/anxious vibe. Also, often the conversation is started by the customer, like when i worked as a cashier, they come up and say "Just these things, thanks." or whatever, and then I responded. But when someone said nothing, I didn't say anything either.

Yeah this is probably it.
They can smell your personality.

Probably, even AI can smell my nervousness seriously.

That AI software that can analyse pictures, it always comes back like 100% anxious when I upload a pic.

Maybe I look mentally ill or something.

I don't hold eye contact well, when I feel bad and I'm a big guy, ogre looking and not cleanly shaved and such. Don't know.
its prob because; ugly + low trust face

its prob because; ugly + low trust face

What's a low trust face?

Once upon a time there was a website called Likely.to, where people would be shown two pics and they'd ask different questions like "More likely to be a player", "more likely to be soyboy etc". Then you'd choose one over the other. I uploaded my pic and got awarded "More likely to be a bankrobber" lol.

You're not approaching from the right angle and you come off as sexist. :soy:

they clearly don't think you look like you want to be talked to. You probably give off a nervous/anxious vibe.
I was going to say something similar. Lexapromaxx. Shit works fucking wonders.

Are you White?

Either you're overthinking or don't look friendly. Friendly high-trust ugly guys will get hellos and whatnot. It's their job

Because you're so high T that they feel like they must cease all social interaction to respecfully considerate your manly presence.

Either you're overthinking or don't look friendly. Friendly high-trust ugly guys will get hellos and whatnot. It's their job

I don't look friendly I guess. Foids have been telling me to "smile more" since I was a teenager.

How do you look friendly though, I just look neutral, but it looks aggressive or something. I don't smile cause I have an almost dead tooth since some asshole in highschool elbowed me in sports and now it's dark and I can't afford to get it fixed, so I dont smile.

Are you White?

Yeah in a white country

they instantly sensed your bad personality

this ppl can just about tolerate to look us

This happens to me too except for the liquor store, the young stacy/normie cashiers are always nice there. Only the stacys at my supermarkets seems to feel uncomfortable when i show up.

This happens to me too except for the liquor store, the young stacy/normie cashiers are always nice there. Only the stacys at my supermarkets seems to feel uncomfortable when i show up.

Are you a mentalcel?

Only male cashiers talk to me

its probably how you look

cuz ure truecel

Basically this

I was just in the store and there was a muslim girl with a headscarf as cashier and she smiled at me and said both "hello" and "have a nice day", she even held eye contact longer than she had to. She had a scarf on, but also makeup, with very nice full lips and pretty eyes. There was also another incel before me and she was nice to him too.

We arw incels,boyo. This is normal for us.