Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do burgercels worship latinas?

daydreamER

daydreamER

Formerly known as fantasycel
★★★★★
I went to a US state with lot's of spics recently. I did not find the hispanic women to be anything special at all. In fact I was struck by how ugly american women and the people in general are compared to Canada.

I don't know. I see a lot of cuck-servatives who think are "owning the libs" by dating latinx or southeast asian foids.

its cope. cant get a white girl so they pretend latinas are trad queens. and yes, I don't know why we are so ugly other than we are being chemically experimented on by ((((them)))

I went to a US state with lot's of spics recently. I did not find the hispanic women to be anything special at all. In fact I was struck by how ugly american women and the people in general are compared to Canada.

Like these sister-fuckers?

Attachments

• FatBitch.jpg
    FatBitch.jpg
    200.9 KB · Views: 5
  • rednecks.jpg
    rednecks.jpg
    566.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Apex fallacy. Latina stacies are BAD, but the average Latina is ugly-to-mid

Canadians mog Americans for sure no doubt about that.