Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do bully’s not understand that their victim might takes revenge?

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
Do bullies not understand that mabye the one they bully, will decide not to accept that and take revenge on them? Are they that stupid, that they believe somone to be weak and harmless, just because he looks weak? What if he is armed? Don’t they understand that? What if you make fun of somone and he puts out a gun? Would you laugh at him then? Of course not. Then why do you put yourself in that situation where you will experience this one day if you bully the wrong one? I am not saying that voilence is good, I am saying, stop bullying other, because one day your victim could decide to show you his bullying-skills and it will not be funny anymore for you. Don’t put yourself in such dangerous situations, stop bullying others, voilence is bad.

Last edited:
Because most of the time bullies get away scot free, get to live fulfilling lives while their victims are left mentally ruined. Besides, in most countries weapons are outlawed and people who get picked on are usually feeble which removes the danger completely.

Bullies think in the short term, they only want momentary gratification for what they are doing at the moment.

They think that we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys, that we won't werewolf and go wild.

Because it never happens(most of the time)

Almost no one takes revenge on bullies. Guys who get bullied tend to be pussies. They'll be pussies if they learn how to fight, they'll be pussies with a gun, they'll be pussies in every situation.

Almost no one takes revenge on bullies. Guys who get bullied tend to be pussies. They'll be pussies if they learn how to fight, they'll be pussies with a gun, they'll be pussies in every situation.
I get bullied and i am not a pussy. Tell everyone you are tough when you get bullied by a group of men while you are alone. Go ahead, show me how tough you are without a gun. Beat them all up with your bear fist, faggot. You would just piss yourself

Last edited:
they will at the end

You would think the amount of revenge shootings they hear about would stop them.

Lol, if you retaliate but sperg out in the process their fellow brads and beckys will rip you apart :feelsjuice:

I get bullied and i am not a pussy. Tell everyone you are tough when you get bullied by a group of men while you are alone. Go ahead, show me how tough you are without a gun. Beat them all up with your bear fist, faggot. You would just piss yourself
How old are you?

How old are you?
Old enough to understand that it has nothing to do with being tough to start a fight with a group of older men while being alone. If you were that dumb to do so, you wouldn’t even be alive today, so don’t act like a gangster In the internet

Old enough to understand that it has nothing to do with being tough to start a fight with a group of older men while being alone. If you were that dumb to do so, you wouldn’t even be alive today, so don’t act like a gangster In the internet
The fuck are you on about? Who said anything about fighting a group of anybody?

The fuck are you on about? Who said anything about fighting a group of anybody?
Don’t call bully victims pussies if you don’t even understand their situation.

Foids like Shay Rose are vain to such an extent that their reality excludes the suffering of lesser beings(Mentally-ill males). They've been coddled and expect to receive no consequences for their behavior, because they cannot fathom them.

Because incidences where the victim takes revenge are very rare compared to the amount of guys that just passively accept their situation. They know that if they do anything there will obviously be major consequences so the only people that will do anything significant are the ones that feel like they have nothing left to be taken from them. Bullying alone usually isn't enough to do that to a person, they'd have to have an shitty life as a whole.

so don’t act like a gangster In the internet
You made the thread titled Why do bully’s not understand that their victim might takes revenge? with mental masturbation about pulling a gun on someone and you're telling me I'm acting like a gangster on the internet? :feelshaha:

You made the thread titled Why do bully’s not understand that their victim might takes revenge? with mental masturbation about pulling a gun on someone and you're telling me I'm acting like a gangster on the internet? :feelshaha:
Shut up you stupid fucking nigger. Are you illiterate?

Shut up you stupid fucking nigger. Are you illiterate?
He's saying I'm acting like a gangster but he made a thread about pulling guns on people. Are you illiterate or just mentally defective?

Also its different then your bully is a simple arrogant normalfaggot or is a member of the gang. In the later case, there is a danger that you will deal not only with him but with the entire gang. You will put your whole family at danger. So its not so simple as it seems.

They’ll most likely never suffer any consequences. The system is rigged against the bullied :feelsree:

Don’t call bully victims pussies if you don’t even understand their situation.
:bigbrain:

The fact that Our INGROUP" Pick on each Other Just tells you alot about thIs shithole.

He's saying I'm acting like a gangster but he made a thread about pulling guns on people. Are you illiterate or just mentally defective?
Fuck off my threads faggot. Go and hide behind a computer faggot son of a bitch because you know you would die if you would say that to my face

:bigbrain:

The fact that Our INGROUP" Pick on each Other Just tells you alot about thIs shithole.
All incels have been nice to me
IRL no one is nice to me
They all hate and mock and bully me. Even young foids

Bullying isn't fair. You get bullied because you are physically weak.

police ruins justice:feelsUgh::feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

Fuck off my threads faggot. Go and hide behind a computer faggot son of a bitch because you know you would die if you would say that to my face
Well I have been martialartsmaxxing and sparring regularly for 16 years and I can probably take a punch in the face better than you can throw one, but... anything's possible I suppose. :feelskek:

It's illegal to eat Columbine flowers in Colorado

What if you make fun of somone and he puts out a gun?

That won't happen and the bully knows it.

In fact, it doesn't have to be a gun. A long knife would do. And again it won't happen. I've never heard of it happening.

Violence, aggression, is above all a state of mind. A character trait. The bully bullies people who do not have that.

View: https://youtu.be/PerOmnky0kA

Last edited:
bullies deserve any repercussion that comes to them

ill never forget what they said to me during highschool and college.

i'm glad most governments are trash. humans don't deserve to live under a good government while having a decent quality of life. ungrateful naive fools who value appearance and identity over everything else.

Its a low chance, they understand that.

They are usually not used to people fighting against them.
At least they definitely don't expect resistance or retaliation from weaker opponents.

Do bullies not understand that mabye the one they bully, will decide not to accept that and take revenge on them? Are they that stupid, that they believe somone to be weak and harmless, just because he looks weak? What if he is armed? Don’t they understand that? What if you make fun of somone and he puts out a gun? Would you laugh at him then? Of course not. Then why do you put yourself in that situation where you will experience this one day if you bully the wrong one? I am not saying that voilence is good, I am saying, stop bullying other, because one day your victim could decide to show you his bullying-skills and it will not be funny anymore for you. Don’t put yourself in such dangerous situations, stop bullying others, voilence is bad.
For a bully the risk is worth the reward

Because most of the time bullies get away scot free, get to live fulfilling lives while their victims are left mentally ruined. Besides, in most countries weapons are outlawed and people who get picked on are usually feeble which removes the danger completely.
high iq. most of them get away with hit.

remember that guy who slammed a kids head in the toilet? he ended up becoming superintendent of the same school system.

even when retribution occurs the bully becomes a saint

They know exactly who to try it with.

That won't happen and the bully knows it.

In fact, it doesn't have to be a gun. A long knife would do. And again it won't happen. I've never heard of it happening.

Violence, aggression, is above all a state of mind. A character trait. The bully bullies people who do not have that.

View: https://youtu.be/PerOmnky0kA

Quoting myself here to link this to the current events, and add a reference to an analysis from the beanie guy :

View: https://youtu.be/d7UDCnVCJhM

He's basically questioning the MAD doctrine, and claims that it is possible that Russia marches even beyond Ukraine without ever triggering a nuclear response from the West. I don't know what will happen, but I think he's on to something.

As I said, violence is above all a state of mind.

Because they never do. The bully is more powerful and has friends unlike us

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back