Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do bullies get the foids?

7Hopeless7

7Hopeless7

Foid rated me 2/10
★★
When I went to high school years ago, all the bullies that picked on me got the girls. These bullies were average in terms of looks. The rude and reckless guys are the ones who get laid and stuff like that. What is it that attracts foids to the bullies, jerks, and idiots? Do foids like to watch people suffer? Do they think hurting people is an example of confidence? What is it?

They have to be lean and big.

If you have those and average face you can get away with bullying.

They have to be lean and big.

If you have those and average face you can get away with bullying.
generally anyway if you are tall and lean you won at life unless you have ugly face

Because foids love dominant, aggressive and violent men. It's a fact no matter how much they deny.

They love being abused by them, fucking whores:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

When I went to high school years ago, all the bullies that picked on me got the girls. These bullies were average in terms of looks. The rude and reckless guys are the ones who get laid and stuff like that. What is it that attracts foids to the bullies, jerks, and idiots? Do foids like to watch people suffer? Do they think hurting people is an example of confidence? What is it?
Read must read content

Being a bully = having power and control in a situation.

Women like that.

Even blue-haired, pronoun'd, fairness and justice -espousing SJW women who may claim they don't like that, still like that.

They are genetically programmed to seek out high-quality and high-performing males to mate with.

Height, looks, strength, status, power, wealth, those are all common proxies for "high-quality male" that women frequently use in evaluating males as either worthy or not worthy.

[St. Wilkes McDermid said there are 3 criteria; height, white (or black) and wealth/power, you need at least 2 out of those three to get your dick wet.
That seems like an overly prescriptive and autistic assessment IMHO, but I think his basic thesis - that foids are hard-wired to value these qualities, and those are what foids are looking for when they grade men as "YES" or "NO" - is on the money. But he was a riceman living in central London so of course that affected what criteria he saw in play the most.]

Last edited:
No one likes shy benevolent men and we have to admit,most of us are like that.(non NT rejects)

Young foids don't know their true value but they still try to mate with those who can pass down some advantageous genetic traits (selfishness, taking resources by force etc), which are all thing that bullies have. There is not much advantage to passing down incel traits such as meek behavior or a sense of humor. But soon they become looks oriented.

They are tall and lean and abusive

dark triad chads attract mentally ill foids (pretty much the entire population of women)

Yes it's a sign of confidence to foids. Also they have a fetish for abusive dark triad males. and trying to change them. It's why so many romantic stories have the theme of the woman "taming" the bad guy

Although feminists claim to fight for women's liberation, they like being dominated by ape-like males. Not saying women are sexually perverted by nature, but the Jewish-feminist agenda has done a lot of damage over the last 50-70 years.

hurting people makes them lust

Numerous studies show that foids like dominant and dark triad men. Putting down subhumans is a reliable means of elevating a bully's social status and SMV. I've actually noticed some of my past "friends" attempt to embarrass me in front of toilets.

being a bully wont prevent you from getting a girlfriend tbh. Horrible people find partners with ease, but often theres a couple physical traits they commonly share :feelshaha:

simple. foids have no morality. they are the evil in most of the religions.

you cannot trust the weak.

Because foids love dominant, aggressive and violent men. It's a fact no matter how much they deny.
They also hate us, incels for the opposite reasons: being submissive, calm and right-behaved man. And also ugly

Women love violent extroverted good looking psychopaths and narcissists

[UWSL]Women have always been raped and brutally beaten by men. Evolutionary, they love to be dominated and fucked like shit[/UWSL]

20621935 764914120348224 4809161342379316616 n

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 17 59

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 21 51

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 16 44

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 21 21 10

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 15 31

Screenshot from 2021 12 05 15 14 47

Screenshot from 2021 11 25 09 43 56

Because they are usually genetically superior

lived in a youth commune for some time. There, I was harassed/bullied by Tyrone and Chadlito. Tyrone took pictures of my naked body(I was in the male bathroom cleaning myself) and started laughing at my child-like appearance and fairly small phallus size with his roommate. He also threw dice at my room door each night and would play loud "rap" music at maximum volume to disturb me.

Chadlito, however, was much more subtle. He would peak into my room and, on occasion, steal my items. He also liked to gossip about me("He's a weirdo", "He's a freak", "He puts food in bags and goes outside to eat alone") and especially loved recording me. This led to him recording me while I was sleeping(I have sexsomnia), which led to the shelter boys/girls laughing at my "sexual speech". Note that the shelter girls had already mocked me previously for my feminine voice and autistic, avoidant behavior.

Because my case manager divulged my ASD diagnosis freely, I was a prime target for bullying and abuse from other youth. Chadlito eventually tried to have me evicted from the commune, which happened after I started staying in my commune room most of the time to avoid being shoved into desks by him(Demonstrating his "machismo" against an innocent aspie).

It is painful to have ASD, MDD, GAD, PTSD(It was already present from childhood trauma), and Rejection Sensitive Dysphoria/RSD. I would've likely roped if not for my obsessive fantasizing from ASD.

At least bullies aren't boring :foidSoy::soy:.

All foids with daddy issues love bullies.