Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Why do boomers obsess about cars.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Was there nothing else around? lol imagine they had a video game controller in their hand how different it would have been.

normies at least in EE obsses too just slighly less, car in past was sigth of big social status especially high end

Cars aren't that amusing.

I just see it as an A to B thing.

Having one got them laid back in their day.

If you don't like driving, don't mess with other people's copes, nig.

If you don't like driving, don't mess with other people's copes, nig.
I like driving but i dont understand these spergs who talk non stop about cars and their specs, even when no one gives a hit. Its socially acceptable autism

I like driving but i dont understand these spergs who talk non stop about cars and their specs, even when no one gives a hit. Its socially acceptable autism
Very true. It's extremely annoying

Cars were actually affordable back in the day, and having a car is a big part of manhood. And your boomers back then could modify these muscle cars or JDM depending on your coubtry. Its not much different to zoomers talking about their supreme t shirts.

Cars were actually affordable back in the day, and having a car is a big part of manhood. And your boomers back then could modify these muscle cars or JDM depending on your coubtry. Its not much different to zoomers talking about their supreme t shirts.
Also cars were no doubt cooler back then; they didn't sacirifce everything just for 0.1% increase in aerodynamic/effects (a Toyota Prius is surprisingly aerodynamic).

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=riLPAD2vMXE

You can still get a used one cheap

normies at least in EE obsses too just slighly less, car in past was sigth of big social status especially high end
In Eastern Europe isn’t a car a huge ducking deal. Aren’t the whites there still in the 80s white masculinity mindset?

You can still get a used one cheap
The thing is, the good old cars that can be modified easily are dying out, their parts are no longer made, and mechanics wear out over time.

The new cars are globohomo and personality-less for the sake of efficiency; their ECU tunes are among the best in terms of meeting emissions reqs, performance, reliability, wear out, and fuel consumption etc, there's not much to improve on them (and that would be hard as well), hence in games like Forza there's barely any bumpers for new cars

And certainly car hobby is more expensive than before.

My boomer dad is obsessed with motorcycles. There was fuck all to do in the 70s and 80s and it was his cope.

The thing is, the good old cars that can be modified easily are dying out, their parts are no longer made, and mechanics wear out over time.

The new cars are globohomo and personality-less for the sake of efficiency; their ECU tunes are among the best in terms of meeting emissions reqs, performance, reliability, wear out, and fuel consumption etc, there's not much to improve on them (and that would be hard as well), hence in games like Forza there's barely any bumpers for new cars

I dont care about all this fancy stuff, my car brings me from A to B and thats good enough for me

So we could run them over.

Was there nothing else around? lol imagine they had a video game controller in their hand how different it would have been.
I think cars were a symbol of freedom - before that mobility was hard.

They're definitely more interesting than they seem on the surface. But yeah boomers are retarded and super autistic when it comes to cars

I used to be really into cars but then I went to college and didn't really have time to keep up with car news due to studymaxxing. And since I didn't even have my own car, all my car knowledge faded away and I lost a lot of interest

I'm super into motorsports but not so much into street cars anymore

Cars are a status symbol and part of being a man, even more today than in the past.

Cars are cool. Dipshit.

So we could run them over.
Based Carmageddoncel

Formule 1 Podcast GIF by Grand Prix Radio

Gran Autismo saar!!

car mazda GIF

Cars Lowrider GIF by Off The Jacks

Gran Turismo 4 is peak automobillia Pokémon gaemuh Dessuuu yo

Short Film Wow GIF by Austin Blues Festival

I can’t fucking stand carfags, gunfags, and militaryfags.

It would be a good cope if cars weren't so expensive.

I can’t fucking stand carfags, gunfags, and militaryfags.
Lol add in planefag, tankfag, politcfag and that's basically me. That's autism summed up

Like any other cope. Cars, planes, radios, bikes, coding...;

Driving is a cope that you can afford and have with generally.

Having one got them laid back in their day.
"Can you give me a ride to ______?"
"Suck my dick if you want a ride!"
"OK..." (Glurp glurp...etc...)

Chad owned cars only

Lol add in planefag, tankfag, politcfag and that's basically me. That's autism summed up
Mogs me at having tactical and practical interests.