Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do boomers love women, single moms and Israel so damn much?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
I have some guesses.

Women, single moms, old ladies who constantly blame failures in life on men end up in church as they get older. Said boomer cuck listens to women to complain about how horrible men are. On top of that, most boomers daughters and granddaughters are single moms.

Boomer cuck thinks of him as a special guy who listens to women, blah blah

I don't understand Israel though. I've read that protestant churches pretty much worship Israel constantly.

This sounds oddly specific.

Because Jews are basically God's most beloved people in the Old Testament

No idea what you’re talking about but probably based

Boom drones, Israel greatest AI

Do not nuke israel

"I've read that protestant churches pretty much worship Israel constantly. "
They do even in Brazil, I don't know what is up with that.
Catholicism is more anti semitic

Because they have daughters.

I can't tell if it's just the boomer generation that are cucks, or if older men (50s+) just become cucks in general to cope.

They got hit by the first and probably the most potent & sound wave of man bad, woman good.

They probably got to participate in the degeneracy too since standards weren't as fucked back then.

They lived in much better times. They aren't nowhere as revolved against society and women as some younger men rightfully are.

I think circumcsion has some type of mind control side effect that makes boomers identify with Israel. I don’t even understand why, they don’t get anything back from that sandshit country. At least with Japan I can watch some cartoons. As for worshipping women, I think they were babied by their mothers so much that they developed the angelic women complex.

What you need to know is that when protestants first arrived in America and started growing their religious communities, it was Jews who provided them with religious scripture and basically laid the groundwork for what protestants believe.
Jews basically stuffed a ton of Zionist propaganda into the creation of American protestant doctrine

Ive never understood why anglos are obsessed with a religion that centers around a jew.

I have some guesses.

Women, single moms, old ladies who constantly blame failures in life on men end up in church as they get older. Said boomer cuck listens to women to complain about how horrible men are. On top of that, most boomers daughters and granddaughters are single moms.

I don't understand Israel though. I've read that protestant churches pretty much worship Israel constantly.
Its a USA thing to have a boner for Israel. Most of the rest of the works see them as a shower of apartheid loving, genocidal toerags.
Its a USA thing to have a boner for Israel. Most of the rest of the works see them as a shower of apartheid loving, genocidal toerags.
* world

Boomers sure love Israel but single moms i never heard of that before.

Boomers sure love Israel but single moms i never heard of that before.

BF40606B 95F1 4611 85DE 59ECC49F6288

No idea man but I have observed it a lot.

Many of them are completely pussywhipped at this point.

Protestant Zionism is mainly motivated by their belief that the gathering of Jews in Israel fulfills a biblical prophesy.

They have been brainwashed into thinking that kikes are the God's choosen people, despite they being kicked out of their country and their temples razed to the ground.

They are blue pilled about foids, because most of them have daughters, who escaped the oppression and became cumsluts for college Chads.

I assume you're referring to American boomers. There are 3 reasons:
(1) Religion - some are Evangelicals and assign sacred value to the modern state of Israel because of a doctrine called Christian dispensationalism.
(2) Anti-Islam sentiment - among the more secular boomers, most just hate Muslims for oppressing women and being against women's sexual "freedom" (which boomers call an 'American value'), and see Israel as a force against Muslims since Muslims tend to hate Israel and Israel has "women's rights" (aka suifuel for Jewcels).
(3) Holocaust - many think Jews are owed a state because of the Holocaust and their parents fought in the war so they feel some sort of connection to all that.

They got hit by the first and probably the most potent & sound wave of man bad, woman good.
/\ - verified!
Ive never understood why anglos are obsessed with a religion that centers around a jew.
Not just any jew! But a dead-jew-on-a-stick! If you know how much anglos like corndogs, then you can probably guess how much they like jewdogs!
I think circumcsion has some type of mind control side effect that makes boomers identify with Israel. I don’t even understand why, they don’t get anything back from that sandshit country. At least with Japan I can watch some cartoons. As for worshipping women, I think they were babied by their mothers so much that they developed the angelic women complex.
Gimme back my foreskin...
Put it back where it belongs...
Don't want to see no more damage done...

As for OP's question,

IT'S BECAUSE THERE STUPID!

They lived in much better times. They aren't nowhere as revolved against society and women as some younger men rightfully are.
It was terrible for me in the 1970's.

I hate boomers, women, single moms and israel

Israel can't be nuked soon enough

It's because they get their opinions from either FOX, or CNN. They barely know how to use the internet to find real news.

You guys need to listen to E. Micheal Jones. He explains exactly why Protestants are so enamored with Jews.

because the false concept of "judeo-christianity" was memed into existence some decades ago, in general christianity has been infected and turned into a joke, some would say it's inevitable because of how far it's spread

Because they've been indoctrinated to think and respond to certain stimuli in a particular way their entire lives what else?

I don't know about US but here in India our boomers aka 50yr old uncles love Israel the primary reason being that Israel kills Muslims and your average Indian uncle who knows Indias history know what happened to us at the hand of the Turks , it's also the fact almost all of India has some Turk genes , the fact that Indian dark ages kicked off after Muslims conquered us therefore making Israel the greatest state to exist because they stole Muslim land. It's really weird I don't like it.

because they are old, old people are usually stupid and stuck.

they lived in a time where mothers used to take stock in raising children and cultivating family life.
that's why they look up to 'mothers' and motherhood in general. they also lived in a time where single mothers were actual victims of abuse and not just power abusers like today.

its simply not adaptive yourself to modern times

Israel because those goddamn muslims!

I hate Millenials.

I think they should allow all The Blacks into Israel and Iran to have the bomb.
Problem solved.
Despite being very "multi cultural" in the us, Jews are extremely racist and nationalist in Israel lol for obvious reasons.

I have some guesses.

I think there is some magic behind it. Jews are using some spell in order to enslave men, so they only think about females as gods and Israel as some holy jewish place despite the fact they pretty much occupied this land.
This is the so called ''New World Order''. It was some feminine agenda all along.

I have some guesses.

My parents are pro-israel. I ask them why and they don't have an answer other than them "being a beacon of democracy" to the middle east lol :feelshaha:

My parents are pro-israel. I ask them why and they don't have an answer other than them "being a beacon of democracy" to the middle east lol :feelshaha:
israel has brainwashed the average man into being a drolling retard when it comes to middle ast