Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do bluepillers always tell incels to go to therapy?

SupremeAutist

SupremeAutist

Lifes background character
★★★★★
What could a therapist tell me that I haven't heard a million times before online? There's no magical string of words that'll fix my life. It won't do anything because it won't fix the root of the problem, my genetics. It just seems like a waste of time and money.

easy way to get them to fuck off and its an easy way out in an argument. same as “go take your meds”

easy way to get them to fuck off and its an easy way out in an argument. same as “go take your meds”
Go to therapy incel :foidSoy:

Been in and out of therapy since I was like 5, look how much good it did.

Go to therapy incel :foidSoy:
and then when you tell them that therapy has proven to not to be an efficient or affective solution for the most common mental issues we have and that medication is mostly placebo and has only really been tested in short term small control groups they lose their shit and go right back to mocking you

As @clocked already said, its an easy way out of an argument

and then when you tell them that therapy has proven to not to be an efficient or affective solution for the most common mental issues we have and that medication is mostly placebo and has only really been tested in short term small control groups they lose their shit and go right back to mocking you
Yeah exactly, kikepills aren't gonna change anything for me

They literally behave like spoiled preschool children

Because they're retarded

They literally behave like spoiled preschool children
thats why they need to be kept in line constantly. the second people forget is when problems arise

Been in and out of therapy since I was like 5, look how much good it did.
What would a bluepiller even say in response to this? "You should've therapyed harder bro" :soy:

What could a therapist tell me that I haven't heard a million times before online? There's no magical string of words that'll fix my life. It won't do anything because it won't fix the root of the problem, my genetics. It just seems like a waste of time and money.
To put it simply. It’s gaslighting:

“Your crazy! Have you taken your meds”

It’s a way to belittle us

To put it simply. It’s gaslighting:

“Your crazy! Have you taken your meds”

It’s a way to belittle us
Yeah it doesn't come from genuinely wanting to help but as way to be like "You're mentally ill :foidSoy:" rather than actually addressing any arguments.

The point of psychiatry isn’t to help you, but to brainwash you into becoming a good productive goy again via "therapy" and kikepills. It’s a band aid solution to a purely modern problem.

To milk money

Sending Incel to a therapist is a "polite" way to fuck off.

The worst part is that even if you do get therapy, your therapist is a foid. What do women know about our problems?

Therapy is mostly a scam on the same tier as Hustler's University, but for women.

Literally today, there was an article about a woman who went to therapy and got some SSRI's because she was going bonkers.

She is also 32, fat, single with a dog and a souless marketing job. I'm sure it is a brain chemistry issue that is the problem :feelskek:

some simps pay for whores on OF

some simps pay for whores on Twitch

some simps pay for whore therapists

all simps should be killed and dropped in a ditch

the loyalty of ITcels to therapists is no different to the loyalty of streamer simps to their streamer waifu. it's gross tbh

(((They))) just want you to shut up and start taking kikepills everyday