Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do blacks and hispanics drive so dangerously?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
Like genuinely why do minorities drive like animals and drive so fucking aggressively? Whenever I drive I carefully lay out my plan so that I know what lane to turn into and which lane not to turn into. But eery fucking time I go out driving theres some nigger that cuts me off or some illegal immigrant who doensnt let me get into my lane.

Why the actual fuck is this? Do they just want to kill every person on the road? Why do minorities drive like they are in GTA?

I have to ask this question here because if I try to ask it on reddit my posts get deleted

Because they are impulsive, low IQ monkeys

white people account for more then 50% of all crashes while blacks account for 13% and hispanics 19%

Moral of the story: you are racist

white people account for more then 50% of all crashes while blacks account for 13% and hispanics 19%
View attachment 1273858
Yeah because white people are the majority of the population. No wonder they have the highest percentage. Id like to see a graph with the frequency of which race gets in accidents.

But it doesnt matter. My life experiences every single day in the hellscape that is urban america reinforces this.

View attachment 1273858
Also this is fatalities or people whoa ctually died from crashes. Most hispanics and blacks are so fat and are quite literally built like fucking tanks so of course car crashes arent going to be deadly for them. Whereas most white people are actually built like human beings so naturally they are going to be more prone to injury.

Blacks and Hispanics are quite literally mutants with how fucking fat/ muscular they are. They have enormous body masses which explains why theyre death rate from crashes is less. These people are literally built like fucking rocks

Also this is fatalities or people whoa ctually died from crashes. Most hispanics and blacks are so fat and are quite literally built like fucking tanks so of course car crashes arent going to be deadly for them. Whereas most white people are actually built like human beings so naturally they are going to be more prone to injury.

Blacks and Hispanics are quite literally mutants with how fucking fat/ muscular they are. They have enormous body masses which explains why theyre death rate from crashes is less. These people are literally built like fucking rocks
Ok that's my fault for using that chart, but when you look at occupant deaths the numbers are pretty much the same

Yeah because white people are the majority of the population. No wonder they have the highest percentage. Id like to see a graph with the frequency of which race gets in accidents.
yeah so that means that car crashes have nothing to do with race

I drive somewhat dangerously I guess, I used to drink and drive before work every day, why? Because it's fun and at the time I didn't care about my life or others, nothing more enjoyable then some good music and stepping on the pedal a bit before the wageslavery it wakes you up and gets the blood going.

When you get a degree of confidence in traffic you also start stepping harder on the pedal, i've spend more time i n a vehicle then 95% of people my age due to it being part of my job, only people who commute a short distance A to B drive like an old grandma and doesn't understand which part is more dangerous and needs caution due to wildlife, narrow roads, heavy traffic etc and which straight road you can step on it.

I drive somewhat dangerously I guess, I used to drink and drive before work every day, why? Because it's fun and at the time I didn't care about my life or others, nothing more enjoyable then some good music and stepping on the pedal a bit before the wageslavery it wakes you up and gets the blood going.

When you get a degree of confidence in traffic you also start stepping harder on the pedal, i've spend more time i n a vehicle then 95% of people my age due to it being part of my job, only people who commute a short distance A to B drive like an old grandma and doesn't understand which part is more dangerous and needs caution due to wildlife, narrow roads, heavy traffic etc and which straight road you can step on it.
How did you not care about other people or your safety? Were you not scared of the ear splitting crashing noises. Or the violence of smashing into another car? Im downright petrified! Not to mention the enormous expense of paying to fix your car after the crash. THats probably the biggest one just not being able to pay for the repairs.

Plus Ive never felt happy while on alcohol before. It tastes like shit and makes my throat and stomach burn. And it makes me nausious

I live in northern CA and I know exactly what you're talking about.

Niggers will speed aggressively in their Nissans, Hyundais, Kias, Infinitis, muscle cars. or domestic brand SUVs. They frequently tailgate (actually they ALWAYS tailgate) weave in and out of traffic, speed, cut people off, squeeze in front of your safe zone. Speed at residential areas, blow stop signs.

Spics will speed aggressively in their Honda accords, civics or pickup trucks. Same thing. Weave in and out aggressively. Never use their damn turn signals and they love to drive drunk. Tailgate. Never courteously yield to people signaling.

Do you know why they do this? High testosterone, stupid low IQ fucks, and very poor at time management. Its dumb to speed aggressively in traffic because its dangerous. But if you're a low iq retard with high testosterone, it doesn't remotely occur to you that speeding is dangerous. In fact, Its just natural to them and they wonder why everyone else isn't speeding aggressively like they are.

The rich white fucks will speed in their expensive Audis and BMWs. Some of the biggest douchebags on the road no doubt.

Asian drivers can be seriously infuriating. Asian drivers frequently drive slow in the number 1 or 2 lanes. Or when the number 1 lane is averaging a speed of 75mph, the number 2 lane averaging 67-71mph, and you'll have some retarded asian driver going 59mph in the number 3 lane. Technically its not wrong and illegal but it would be nice if they keep up somewhat with the number 1 and 2 lane and go around 65mph.

That all said I would say that the vast majority of people are bad at driving. People can't maintain their lanes in broad daylight and its far worst at night especially when it rains.

Last edited:
They are low inhib and low IQ, here is your answer

Then they run away from the scene cause no license and insurance and go straight back to doing it a week later
Why doesn’t our government do anything about this?

Oh another thing, I basically don’t trust any charts or anything with data from the govt. they say there’s about 11 million illegal immigrants right now. I’d say it’s more like 50 million. Unemployment at 5 percent? I think it’s more like 25 percent.

Everything they say is a fucking lie.

Oh another thing, I basically don’t trust any charts or anything with data from the govt. they say there’s about 11 million illegal immigrants right now. I’d say it’s more like 50 million. Unemployment at 5 percent? I think it’s more like 25 percent.

Everything they say is a fucking lie.
ok buddy you got any better ideas on how to count everyone in the usa other then the census?

I would tell you to look at the race, and then especially look at the gender too.

Foids, Groids, Illegals commit disproportionately more of the accidents than regular white Gods

men commit more crashes and there's obviously no data on illegals

most cucked phrase of all time? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelsstudy:

Go back to reddit faggit

You sure as shit never have or never would live in a non-white neighborhood

Whites create everything like God himself

Cope and seethe

Like genuinely why do minorities drive like animals and drive so fucking aggressively? Whenever I drive I carefully lay out my plan so that I know what lane to turn into and which lane not to turn into. But eery fucking time I go out driving theres some nigger that cuts me off or some illegal immigrant who doensnt let me get into my lane.

Why the actual fuck is this? Do they just want to kill every person on the road? Why do minorities drive like they are in GTA?

I have to ask this question here because if I try to ask it on reddit my posts get deleted
I drive dangerously as well. In GTA 5

Chad trait tbh. Fuck out of my way niggers.

They are low inhib and low IQ, here is your answer
Why doesn’t our government do anything about this?
Taxes from insurance companies. The more low IQ chimps driving aggressively on the road, the higher the incidence of accidents, the higher the collective rates for everyone, the higher the taxes the government collects.

Regular driver retesting is required. That, or forced sterilization. I'm perfectly OK with both options.

Taxes from insurance companies. The more low IQ chimps driving aggressively on the road, the higher the incidence of accidents, the higher the collective rates for everyone, the higher the taxes the government collects.

Regular driver retesting is required. That, or forced sterilization. I'm perfectly OK with both options.
Absolutely evil

Its black/hispanic women who are fat. Black/hispanic men are about as fat as white men