Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do black people complain about whites in movies and culture?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I hear rubbish like all the Hollywood main actors are white and people in magazines are white.

But honestly so what? Its created by whites for whites so whtas the problem?

When blacks create their things they are almost always anti white or anybody none black. Look at reggae, they like the white women snow bunny pussies but hate everything about white society and call them Babylon.
In Africa when blacks get power everything becomes anti anybidy none black from Uganda to Zimbabwe same story and in South Africa they are murdering whites like flies.

Just asking for a friend. Why are blacks wanting to stick their noses into other peoples things? The mermaid must now be black , Barbies must now be black. What if I dont want ot see a black fucking Barbie? What if I dont want to see a black fucking HE-Man ? Why the fuck must I see that shit? I want to see the He-Man that was created by a white mind what the fuck must I do with a black He-Man?

Whites should complain about blacks in movies more. They are sheboonifying movies that are supposed to have white princesses.

Because blacks aren't capable of creating anything for whatever reason.

I think they can invent scams, racketeering etcs almost as God as kikes but it's just a thing about them honestly

Hence the different species talks all the time