Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Why do Becky’s look at me with actual hatred in there eyes?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
On rare occasion I’ll come across a Stacy who treats me with fake kindness or like she feels sorry for me and at least acts polite or fake nice.

But girls who are my actual looks match or who are Becky either completely ignore my existence or actively look at me and interact with me with a primal hatred. It usually manifests itself with her responding to my questions with short curt answers. They talk like a lawyer cross examines a criminal. Or they straight up ignore me when I try to say something

Because they do hate you

you need to look back with even more hatred :bigbrain:

because they know you're their looksmatch but they think they deserve chad

On rare occasion I’ll come across a Stacy who treats me with fake kindness or like she feels sorry for me and at least acts polite or fake nice.

But girls who are my actual looks match or who are Becky either completely ignore my existence or actively look at me and interact with me with a primal hatred. It usually manifests itself with her responding to my questions with short curt answers. They talk like a lawyer cross examines a criminal. Or they straight up ignore me when I try to say something
its because those gutter tier toliet fucks are ten times more insecure than the stacies who MAYBE have any semblance of duty to give back to the world for living such a lavish life in the first place, beckies are utterly ungrateful WHORES THAT DESERVE TO BE FUCKING RIPPED APART FUUUUUUUUCK!!

Beckies and normies hate you because it's a way to secure their spot in the social hierachy, you existing is THREAT and if they don't feel like their on top of you then they'll make sure you are

Stacies ignored me and chads were actually some of the nicest people i've met since their spot is already secured and im a non-issue

Beckies and normies hate you because it's a way to secure their spot in the social hierachy, you existing is THREAT and if they don't feel like their on top of you then they'll make sure you are

Stacies ignored me and chads were actually some of the nicest people i've met since their spot is already secured and im a non-issue
Oh no Chads are just as evil to me. Men no matter how high on the social ladder are still CONSTANTLY competing to KEEP their place in the social hierarchy. So in order to keep their social status they become the bullies who bully and humiliate the sub fives. Chads are usually just as evil to me. I’ve been emasculated and humiliated my whole life by chad. All because it makes him look better in the social hierarchy

Becky has to vent to you about not getting Chad while Stacy lives on another astral plane and thinks everything is beautiful, despite how hard life is.

Oh no Chads are just as evil to me. Men no matter how high on the social ladder are still CONSTANTLY competing to KEEP their place in the social hierarchy. So in order to keep their social status they become the bullies who bully and humiliate the sub fives. Chads are usually just as evil to me. I’ve been emasculated and humiliated my whole life by chad. All because it makes him look better in the social hierarchy
guess i was lucky and befriended light triad chad

Becky has to vent to you about not getting Chad while Stacy lives on another astral plane and thinks everything is beautiful, despite how hard life is.
Lol Becky is not venting to me. She vents to her friends ABOUT me.

Lol Becky is not venting to me. She vents to her friends ABOUT me.
Venting meaning using you as punching ball, venting all her venom on you.

guess i was lucky and befriended light triad chad
Men are in a constant battle and competition. Think about it this way. Sperm represents the man and the egg represents the woman. During ejaculation, all the spermicide constantly fight and race each other to the egg. This is basically exactly what human society is like. Human society and relationships and dating is essentially a macro version of sperm racing each other to the egg

Why do they hate me though? They really don’t have a reason to hate me on sight so why do they?
They hate you in the way that everyone else hates disgusting, rabid looking dogs out on the street. Ignoring you is just a subconscious response to seeing the scraps at the bottom of the barrel of what's normally a noble species, the same way you would think about a cute puppy instead of a ravenous diseased hound if someone mentioned a dog.

Venting meaning using you as punching ball, venting all her venom on you.
I’ve never had a Becky actually confront me. Foids act through ways of passive aggression. So no I’ve never had a food pop off on me. It’s more like they try to use up the least amount of mental energy as possible on me. And the little tiny amount they do is manifested in annoyance toward me like I’m some kind of mosquito

During ejaculation, all the spermicide constantly fight and race each other to the egg.
did you know the first sperm doesnt actually fertilize it, it takes time to break the egg

the winner was a cunning bastard who who let everyone else do the hard work and jumped in at the last second

They hate you in the way that everyone else hates disgusting, rabid looking dogs out on the street. Ignoring you is just a subconscious response to seeing the scraps at the bottom of the barrel of what's normally a noble species, the same way you would think about a cute puppy instead of a ravenous diseased hound if someone mentioned a dog.
Ive always theorized that they think of us more along the lines of an annoying mosquito. Or they think I’m some annoying bug. A ravenous dog is dangerous. Clearly foids aren’t threatened by me in any way.

did you know the first sperm doesnt actually fertilize it, it takes time to break the egg

the winner was a cunning bastard who who let everyone else do the hard work and jumped in at the last second
Hmmm. I gotta be honest I didn’t know that. Any sources?

They can see you?