Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do bad things always happen to good people?

Rapist

Rapist

Had an account here before the Big Bang
★★★★★
I dindu nuffin to deserve this:cryfeels:.

You creepshotted women in the gym, incel piece of shit! :soy::foidSoy:

because bad people deserve good thing and good people deserve bad thing. you need to become bad to get what you want in life.

because bad people deserve good thing and good people deserve bad thing. you need to become bad to get what you want in life.
But I'm genetically a good person though:feelsbadman:.

Things just happen, serial killers win the lottery and charity workers get shanked by crackheads.

There is a correlation between dark triad traits and success. Psychopaths are overrepresented in many high-status jobs. It's not about being a good or bad person. It's about money, status, and looks.

There is a correlation between dark triad traits and success. Psychopaths are overrepresented in many high-status jobs. It's not about being a good or bad person. It's about money, status, and looks.
But why do bad things randomly happen to me for no reason?

Everyone here are good people who have been wronged by this world.
I’m talking about genetics. Morally, you might be good, but good genetics precludes you from being incel.

Life only rewards those with good genetics regulardless of how narcissistic and evil they are.

I’m talking about genetics. Morally, you might be good, but good genetics precludes you from being incel.
Yes, my genetics is the reason why I'm an incel, but it's also the reason why I'm naturally a good person.

I find this to be true as well. This clown world does not reward good people

Cause you made the mistake to born as a subhuman. Just re-incarnate bro, it will surely work out better next time

Cause you made the mistake to born as a subhuman. Just re-incarnate bro, it will surely work out better next time
I want to be a Siberian Husky in my next life. I want all the prime white Stacy pussy there is:feelsohh:.

Satan rules this realm or scumbags are ruthless.

because theres no way god is real. and if he were, we are his sick entertainment. "god created all men equal" my ass.

Being lucky is underrated in this community