Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do autistic/nerdy girls tend to be sjws and/or butch? Is this confirmation bias?

autisticghost

autisticghost

My birth was an error
-
Ever since my asperger's diagnosis at like 8/9 I've been attending these asperger's social groups and tabletop gaming groups in an attempt to make friends and possibly a qt autistic girlfriend (HA!) but in my experience girls with asperger's are manly, fat, sjws, commies, obnoxious etc. They're not the cute, shy nerdy girls that I imagined them to be. Few are I guess, but the exception proves the rule For example this one chick boasted about how she stalks this one Swedish girl she had an online beef with since like the early 2000's. She even knows the church at which her grandparents are buried. IMO she did this because she was resentful of her beauty and femininity. the stalker chick was fat, manly, and said that Bernie Sanders wasn't far-left enough. However I don't know if this could be confirmation bias on my part. What are your experiences with autistic girls? The other guys in the group seemed pretty cool. A bit awkward but cool, including this hilarious old dude. Didn't know if he was oldcel or not though.

Last edited:
They can't get Chad so they cope by telling themselves they're lesbian or something

All women are sjws, obnoxious, leftists, cold, whores, etc. PERIOD. Not even aspergers will change that.

Many girls with autism don't have big symptoms and never get found out that they have autism. So probably most girls you get in these social groups are severe cases, and no wonder these severe cases are crazy. And the less severe cases most of the time never get found out.

Autism in boys is way easier to identify or visible.

tfw no autistic nerdy gf

Closet I've experienced is a camwhore. She wasn't an sjw rather she catered to the 8Chan crowd.

They can't get Chad so they cope by telling themselves they're lesbian or something
I Knew a fat autistic girl who called herself a lesbian because she dated a mtf tranny. She was also a huge sjw and constantly ranted about incels .

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back