Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do at least half the dudes on this forum non-stop cope about how looks don't even fucking matter?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
"Just be NT, outgoing and..."
Shut the fuck up. You are retarded. Genes determine your worth to women. No words you say will ever increase women's sexual attraction to you.

No seriously, fuck off with all of it. It's all wrong and it's all just beyond stupid as fuck.

"Bad boy theory. Just be masculine and take no shit from women, bro"

Fuck off. You have no bargaining power with women. They want NOTHING to do with you if you don't have good looks.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we’re being actively infiltrated.

Who said that ?
Download 1

Are here really people who say that shit thought the majority are pretty blackpilled at this point

Yea I can't say I really ever see people here saying that unless with obviously sarcasm.

I've actually seen people claim having "huge social circles" and "knowing how to talk to women" matters.

So long as you don't sperg out and ask women what their favourite way to die is, you're good enough socially.

Looks determine everything.

Who? I very rarely see anyone say that kind of thing here, genuinely less than once per week, nowhere near 50%.

I've actually seen people claim having "huge social circles" and "knowing how to talk to women" matters.

So long as you don't sperg out and ask women what their favourite way to die is, you're good enough socially.

Maybe for high tier normies. We are incels man. Our fate was sealed before we were even born. :feelsrope:

who here does this? I haven’t seen it that much from non greycels really

The same users who say shit like that always end up being PUAcoping normie-tier fakecels.

Who? I very rarely see anyone say that kind of thing here, genuinely less than once per week, nowhere near 50%.
I think he's exaggerating to include anyone that says autism matters (and also strawmanning their arguments while at it).

Nt = blue/red pill

They are stupid retarded gigacopers, mostly graycels

Haven't see people saying this, most of us accept that looks and body development are everything and are fully determined by genes

lots of coping faggots here

I've not seen anyone talking that bs tbh and when someone says something like that he gets shit on. The forum is still based imo

We're fucked no matter what. Our best option is to badboymaxxx

What's the point of callout threads if nobody is going to name names?

I think he's exaggerating to include anyone that says autism matters (and also strawmanning their arguments while at it).
This is why I think he’s trolling most of the time, or just regurgitating the first thought that comes into his head. Anyone who can’t see how much harder autism makes life is as delusional as a bluepiller imo.

Not believing you have to be a 8/10 minimum to have a happy relationship is different from saying looks don’t matter. Imo looks will always be top dog but a 6/10 can still do decent with the right social skills I see it very commonly.

This is why I think he’s trolling most of the time, or just regurgitating the first thought that comes into his head. Anyone who can’t see how much harder autism makes life is as delusional as a bluepiller imo.
autism is an excuse tbh for subchads who aren't truecels. Social awkwardness and high inhib are generally copes IMO

yeah this

The parents of 190 adolescents with high and low functioning autism were surveyed to evaluate the adolescents' perspectives regarding sexuality.[8][9]

The adolescents upon whom parents were reporting were predominantly Caucasian (89.3 %) males (86.8 %) with a median age of 14 years (M = 14.51, SD = 1.96).

Findings were:

• 69.2% of adolescents with high functioning autism expressed the desire for a dating relationship.
  • 73.1% with high functioning autism expressed attraction to someone of the opposite sex, and 10.0% to the same sex.
  • However, only 7.7% of this high functioning autistic cohort reported having had a relationship with someone of the opposite sex, and 1.5% with someone of the same sex.
  • Only 1.5% of the group had sex.
I'm wondering what % of those dudes who had sex had gay sex vs straight sex

Last edited:
autism is an excuse tbh. Social awkwardness and high inhib are generally copes IMO
Well, that's not what autism is and the entire forum would nearly fit that. I mean I would be one of the most autistic people by that definition.

If you don't think a substantial number of people here have congenital autism then you're deluding yourself.

This is what someone with actual autism has to do in order to even maintain a simple conversation.

1-1 conversations are learnable even if you're not NT.

Speak --> react
Question --> answer --> react to answer
reaction = tone of voice + facial expression + words

The hard part is learning how to react. If a normie says something funny to normies, it's never funny to me. So I need to listen to their tone of voice. They use a different tone of voice when saying something they think is humorous. Same when they say something they think is concerning or sad, like the death of a foid. In such cases I need to surpress my natural reaction of joy and use the "concerned" tone of voice.

I can't handle group conversations though. It's too much stimuli for my brain. Also, social hierarchy matters more in such situations and I'm naturally at the bottom. So it's better to say as little as possible.

This post isn't bragging btw. I have 0 friends so I've only been able to make use of my knowledge at family gatherings and the few times I've wageslaved.

I have never even thought about anything like that in my life.

The statistics on autism (you can find studies from people diagnosed in childhood to debunk any theories on diagnosis based on looks) speak for themselves. From sex/virginity, to workplace, friends, etc.

We are a social species and most people get sex/gfs as a result of social interactions. Very few times do you get to have sex without talking to people

Being able to navigate social situations is a must in society.

Well, that's not what autism is and the entire forum nearly fits that. I mean I would be one of the most autistic people by that definition.

If you don't think a substantial number of people here have congenital autism then you're deluding yourself.

This is what someone with autism has to do in order to even maintain a simple conversation.
you misread my post.

I meant to say congenital autism is a VALID excuse.
Social awkwardness and high inhib are NOT, they are COPES

they're greycels

They cant accept the truth or they'll rope.

"Just be NT, outgoing and..."
Shut the fuck up. You are retarded. Genes determine your worth to women. No words you say will ever increase women's sexual attraction to you.

No seriously, fuck off with all of it. It's all wrong and it's all just beyond stupid as fuck.

"Bad boy theory. Just be masculine and take no shit from women, bro"

Fuck off. You have no bargaining power with women. They want NOTHING to do with you if you don't have good looks.

At least I got the be blackpilled and see blackpills in action day in day out while in high school. I don't know who you're referring to saying this, but I assume whoever this is would be failed/low tier Normies oblivious to the blackpill or never witnessed these things on their own.

I saw for myself how spergy dudes got approached by girls often, guys with no social media and nerdy interests had girls introducing their friends to them and whatnot. Then you had the quiet, "beta" guys who watched anime having jailbat gfs as well

Meanwhile the coping faggots going to sausage fest parties and pretending to be cool partybros got nothing. Shit like that, you can never be bluepilled ever again after seeing so much. I'm grateful.

everything you do correlates with halo and it goes up exponentially, thing is trucels are already at the bottom so nothing they do will set them apart from normies who can do all that shit and get better results

everything you do correlates with halo and it goes up exponentially, thing is trucels are already at the bottom so nothing they do will set them apart from normies who can do all that shit and get better results
:blackpill:

If you anonymously ask a woman what kind of guy she likes 8 times out of 10 she will say "tall" or "confident (NT)" not "handsome."

like the one member who said balding isnt a big deal