Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do asians have smaller penises on average?

Left4DeadDarkie

Left4DeadDarkie

Xe/Xer Pansexual non binary
★★★★★
I'm very curious to know why there's are smaller then everyone else's on average.

I'm looking for real answers because I'm genuinely curious.

I'm very curious to know why there's are smaller then everyone else's on average.

They just like me

My browser's ai is acting soy about this question, but it did say this
One source, “Matter of size” (2007), notes that flaccid penises shorter than three inches long can increase in size by 250% on average in a state of erection, and that Asian vaginas are located towards the front and are higher, while black vaginas are located towards the back and are lower. This suggests that penis size may be adapted to accommodate the specific anatomy of the vagina, rather than being a racial characteristic.

One source, “Matter of size” (2007), notes that flaccid penises shorter than three inches long can increase in size by 250% on average in a state of erection, and that Asian vaginas are located towards the front and are higher, while black vaginas are located towards the back and are lower. This suggests that penis size may be adapted to accommodate the specific anatomy of the vagina, rather than being a racial characteristic.
I don’t understand. Could you explain what this means

Because the genes for small dick succeeded in the past, when societies didn't allow foids to choose their partners based on dick size.

I don’t understand. Could you explain what this means
It states that noodle vaginas are closer to the front of the uterus. So Asian phalli doesn't need to be big to have sex

Because they evolved to accommodate tight Asian chinkussy.

Fuuuuuuuuck I need to rape a noodlefoid so bad. They’re small and delicate and very vulnerable.

Probably because Asian femoids vagina's are usually tight & Asian men don't need to have big penises to fuck them.

Because they didn't need big dicks to be able to penetrate noodlewhores' flat asses.

They just like me
True you are small
Blacks for blacks, whites for whites, and asians for asians. Genetics say so. Simple as

Because of thousands or years of being a dysgenic inbreeding cult of exiled freaks who kicked members who questioned its rituals (to fend for themselves) aka high t members and because of the dysgenic, poor starting genetic quality, and selection towards lower testosterone chinks have small dicks on average.

Because evolution decided so. Different races, having lived in isolation from other races for a long time, have acquired different traits. Asians got more IQ but a small dick, and blacks on the contrary got a big dick and a small IQ. Nature created a balance in which the races should not overlap with each other.