Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do articles like this never acknowledge male loneliness because of lack of romantic relationships?

• Thread starter M3llow3lectrician
  • Start date
M3llow3lectrician

M3llow3lectrician

God’s plan
https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/how-loneliness-is-killing-men

It’s always about faggot male friendship and how we need to be more like women. Sorry, but I don’t want to be close to men like I want to close to women. Without a woman my life will always be a lonely bottomless pit even if I had a million male friends that were cool and fun to hangout with and talk about real shit to. It’s not enough!! It’s like we are so subhuman that they don’t think us never finding an actual mate is even a problem. They won’t even acknowledge it.

Last edited:
That’s what’s actually killing us or me at least.

They also always mention COVID and the lockdowns which only affected normies who will never know what true loneliness is.

i skimmed through the article and it mentions how loneliness in men is more tightly tied to marital status than in women. While i agree it's a problem, the sad truth i don't you can't fix it globally, men are just burden in most social settings. Men don't want to socialize with other men, and women don't want to socialize with men. At the same time being lonely man is a social stigma, not so much with women.

i skimmed through the article and it mentions how loneliness in men is more tightly tied to marital status than in women. While i agree it's a problem, the sad truth i don't you can't fix it globally, men are just burden in most social settings. Men don't want to socialize with other men, and women don't want to socialize with men. At the same time being lonely man is a social stigma, not so much with women.
Oh damn I skimmed over it too must’ve missed that part

Their core belief:

Everything is okay as long "consent" is given
Nothing is guaranteed and no one is entitled to guanratees no matter how much he contributed to the society

Their core belief:

Everything is okay as long "consent" is given
Nothing is guaranteed and no one is entitled to guanratees no matter how much he contributed to the society

https://www.sciencefocus.com/science/how-loneliness-is-killing-men

It’s always about faggot male friendship and how we need to be more like women.
jfl that shit is so ignorant

guys can get along with each other easily, but not in the same way that foids do. young males can easily just bond over doing some fun shit or w/e, no need for the emotions and passive-aggressive bs that foids pull on each other constantly

the problem is that modern friendships are increasingly expected to be foid-like, with people jestermaxxing and bonding until they're close enough to be friends or sth. males don't work like that, other than gay numales

these attempts to make males act like foids just lead to less meaningful interactions between males. guys aren't feeling isolated bc they don't have someone to talk abt gay shit like feelings to jfl. they could just get a therapist. they are isolated bc natural male behaviour has less and less place in modern society

and how we need to be more like women.
Biology doesn't come to mind for these "scientists"? They can't figure out how ignoring facts against this egalitarianism, native facts from the same category of thinkers, pushed by contributions to their fields, is the exact reason for that problem? And yet still thinking that more "level down to the lowest common denominator" is the solution for what they are intensifying... Not every man can supply everything only with friendship, and doesn't help make every male space more feminine; what to say then for relationship when it gets more insanely competitive? Creation of ratholes is what's making the humanity's prospection of procreation more close to extinction, and it starts with the sex that maintain everything working being obliterated from their role. TL;DR:
they are isolated bc natural male behaviour has less and less place in modern society