Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Why do animecels put anime girls in their avi's?

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
Same reason why guys play girls in rpgs that have a 3rd person mode. Just something cute\hot to look at and it gives your post a halo, so you'll get more replies.

Because the halo is unmoggable

Shinoa Smug Smile Owari No Seraph Shinoa GIF - Shinoa Smug Smile Owari No Seraph Shinoa Shinoa Smug GIFs

Those with anime foid AVIs seem to get more responses than others.
The last one says it plainly. It is attention-seeking i.e. imitating foid behavior.

However, there is more to it than that. The first 2 messages above talk of a "halo". This is a religious word that was initially used for the circle of light represented on medieval paintings around the head of saints, Jesus Christ, angels, etc.

So there you have it. The point of fem anime AV is to give you a supernatural kind of appeal for the purpose of getting attention. Who is going to pretend it is not worship after that?

@Intellau_Celistic here is your answer

What a disgustingly hypocritical notion. :feelswhat: The fact anyone believes this nonsense (and that women are allowed to spout it) is yet another example in a sea of millions of other examples why this soyciety is circling the drain. :feelswhat:
Yup

The point of anime foid pfp is the rejection of irl foids in favor of anime foids. It was the traditional mark of incel weebs who rejected society.
So you reject society, yet you worship foids just like the whole of society does.

Then, the answer of course will be: Muh 2D foids not the same!!!

They ARE THE FUCKING SAME! THEY ARE FOIDS!!!! Otherwise they would be dragons or octopuses or some shit.

Having a fem Anime AV is just a way to be a bluepill sack of shit without owning up to it. It means you have one ass-cheek on each side of the fence

I don't see it as foid worship, and more like appreciating the art.

I hate foids but love them in anime because they are everything that irl foids should be IRL but will never be. IRL foids are disgusting vile beings while in anime they are clean and sweet hence why I surround myself with them and gave up on IRL foids.

Whenever I look at them in anime I almost feel something positive, but whenever I see a foid in public all I can feel is hatred and all I can think about is how many chads she allows to use her as a cumdumpster daily and why none of them ever approach me. And don't get me started on eye contact.
Usually when a foid makes eye contact with me it urks me but when they do not smile at me I have to fight the urge to go over and rip that stuck up whore's oesophagus out through her nose. (In GTA)

No masculine man would put an anime girl as his profile picture on a social forum.

Anime profile pic users just lack masculinity and are low T. They are more like feminized men or little boys, than actual real grown adult men

The simple answer is they want attention and a 2d foid avatar guarantees that:
We also voted to ban foid avatars, but the rule is not being enforced for whatever reason.