Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do anime schoolgirls in particular look so fucking cute?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6537
  • Start date
Deleted member 6537

Deleted member 6537

Banned
-
I dont even know, real schoolgirls don't attract me, even from a non-sexual perspective. Anime schoolgirls however.. that's a different story. I mean it is because anime is supposed to be a better version of real life, but still. Why?

Because they are cute as fuck

Don't know, but that's why it's cope.

It's because they don't. :dab:

No real incentive for anime artists to design ugly schoolgirls

Because they're designed to be cute,not only on a physical/visual level,but on a emotional level too unlike 3D foids,when a 3D girl says something stupid like "I love you" you can be 100% sure that she's fucking lying,she probably said the same to the other 40 guys she fucked the same week,but when a 2D schoolgirl says the same to you or anyone else you can be sure that she actually means it as she's pure and innocent and incapable of lying to you or hurting you.

3D foids use their looks to fool you and manipulate you,2D schoolgirls use their looks to bring you comfort and peace.

They created by man for man ¦>

Because they're designed to be cute,not only on a physical/visual level,but on a emotional level too unlike 3D foids,when a 3D girl says something stupid like "I love you" you can be 100% sure that she's fucking lying,she probably said the same to the other 40 guys she fucked the same week,but when a 2D schoolgirl says the same to you or anyone else you can be sure that she actually means it as she's pure and innocent and incapable of lying to you or hurting you.

3D foids use their looks to fool you and manipulate you,2D schoolgirls use their looks to bring you comfort and peace.
thats high iq bro

little do they know the 2D schoolgirl has said "I love you" to over a million screens :feelsgah:

Idk tbh i also like them.

little do they know the 2D schoolgirl has said "I love you" to over a million screens :feelsgah:

This is directly related to waifu theory and that has been dealt with a long time ago.

This picture explains it much better.
Waifus as Objects OOP

Basically there's no "2D schoolgirl" but millions of them,a different one for every screen,but all made from the same basic "blueprint" (that blueprint being a "class" in the OOP example) and they all develop differently depending on the person.

Another advantage over 3DPD foids that fuck 100 chads per month.

Last edited:
This is directly related to waifu theory and that has been dealt with a long time ago.

View attachment 225274

Basically there's no "2D schoolgirl" but millions of them,a different one for every screen,but all made from the same basic "blueprint" (that blueprint being a "class" in the OOP example)
Your waifu is a fragment of a past idea?....we really sinked low.boys.

View attachment 225274

Basically there's no "2D schoolgirl" but millions of them,a different one for every screen,but all made from the same basic "blueprint" (that blueprint being a "class" in the OOP example) and they all develop differently depending on the person.

Another advantage over 3DPD foids that fuck 100 chads per month.
my mind is blown

Your waifu is a fragment of a past idea?....we really sinked low.boys.

All love is based on a past idea,when you say you "love" your oneitis whore you say that because you're in "love" with your idea of her,not the real her,how is that different from a waifu? You can say that the waifu isn't real but the idealized version of your oneitis isn't real either.

(The oneitis thing is an example,I'm not saying you have one)

Also I'm just repeating what /a/ has been saying for years,I didn't come up with these ideas,but I agree with them.

cos they have flawless skin, perfect bodies and big eyes