Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do Anglophones insult people's mothers?

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I never understood that.
If you insult my mother, then you are insulting her, not me.
Especially if she doesn't hear what you said about her, why would that matter?

In Finland we make direct insults to people. It's just between you and me. No need to bring people who aren't involved
full

Same happens in spanish tbh. And i don't give a shit when they insult my mother because she's a whore

Same happens in spanish tbh. And i don't give a shit when they insult my mother because she's a whore
Maybe it's a feature of Indo-European languages in general.
It could be that insult has been used for thousands of years :feelskek: :feelskek:

Maybe it's a feature of Indo-European languages in general.
It could be that insult has been used for thousands of years :feelskek: :feelskek:
Mogs me because u speak a non indoeuropean language tbh

Too low iq for that ngl
Everyone can learn a new language

Indian languages do the same ngl. Perhaps the result of colonialism?

Indian languages do the same ngl. Perhaps the result of colonialism?
Like native American?
They do feel a bit familiar to me for some reason. At least in grammar.
Mongolian feels a bit familiar too. And Japanese to some extent.

Like native American?
They do feel a bit familiar to me for some reason. At least in grammar.
Mongolian feels a bit familiar too. And Japanese to some extent.
Indian as in curry.
What do you mean by "feels familiar"?

Indian as in curry.
What do you mean by "feels familiar"?
Japanese for example has similar stuff with verbs.
Both have transitive and intransitive forms of verbs (actually made a topic about these types of verbs before).
Both indicate potential and other moods with verb conjugation (Unlike english which uses seperate words).

Mongolian uses a lot of grammatical cases and has vowel harmony. The structure of the language is also really similar.

i guess it's a thing because fucking someones mother brings shame to their family, and thus them

Maybe becuse mothers are something "special" and insulting will generate more hate

I never cared when anyone insulted my family. If they insulted me on the other hand...

Because if someone insulted their mother, they'd lose their shit

That's pretty cucked ngl
Anglos are gynocentric to the core. Its the main reason I don't support the Nazis. Just like today's political parties, the Allies and Axis are two sides of the same coin.

Anglos are gynocentric to the core. Its the main reason I don't support the Nazis. Just like today's political parties, the Allies and Axis are two sides of the same coin.
CuckTears would be happy to be nazis
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

Im only aware of indians doing this: like when you call them out on trying to scam you they usually get pissed and start screaming "I fuck your mother"

Arabs and Frenchies insult peoples mothers too.
Finland is an exception in everything. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

A ton of Chinese insults are based on mothers as well. If you use some of them they can get you beat up/start a fight so you should use it sparingly.