Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Why do American upper class hipsters love communism so much?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL the redneck or the oil worker vote for "le evil capitalism" and the liberal arts student, upper class, vanilla latte drinking hipster LARPs about being a commie revolutionary and seizing the means of production :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wish they would have been born in the USSR, some Soviet puppet state or North Korea let's see if they still liked communism so much.

1618503228229-jpeg.1092243

1618503267390-jpeg.1092246

1618503327860-jpeg.1092249

Fucking soyboys and femcels crying in the comments “muhhh eat the rich” “muhhh I work harder”. These retards don’t understand the concept of working smarter and not harder and making money work for you, their two brain cells are only capable of putting together “work hard, more money”.

Holy shit, pick up a book on capitalism or assets vs liabilities and educate yourselves instead of wanting to drag down rich ppl bc you’re seething over the fact that you don’t have that life.

These liberal commies base all their arguments on assumptions, “muhhh so much money doesn’t donate” “muhhh I donate if I have that money”. I GUARENTEE that these rich ppl donate more than these whiners can even comprehend and probably fund the schools that they go to while these fake activists go buy designer shit to flex their broke asses everywhere.

I can understand being upset at the wealth disparity between a multi billionaire and some poor peasants, but NO, these fuckers won’t even stop there, they think being a millionaire is considered rich enough to spew their anger at.

“muhhh eat the rich” keep crying

JFL the redneck or the oil worker vote for "le evil capitalism" and the liberal arts student, upper class, vanilla latte drinking hipster LARPs about being a commie revolutionary and seizing the means of production :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Wish they would have been born in the USSR, some Soviet puppet state or North Korea let's see if they still liked communism so much.
Because they're a spoiled, coddled, entitled, and insulated generation of individuals that have never experienced a true day of suffering or hardship their entire lives. They think they'll be just like the middle class of China under communism when in fact a majority of them will end up in a gulag, labor camp, or prison somewhere. They're fucking indoctrinated morons, the kind of people that hang on to every word of their lesbian or tranny college professors like it is the gospel from which they feign their so-called intelligence from. I can't wait for when society collapses when they find out just how useless and pathetic they really are when the corrupt edifice of western neoliberalism dies with them along with it. :feelsjuice:

If you look at it globally most of them are better off than 80% of the world, it’s all good until THEIR wealth gets redistributed. They harp about “seizing the means of production” as they type on their iPhones and sip Starbucks while using an app that worships celebrities and western consumerism. If they wanted to lead a leftist revolution they’d get up and actually do something, but wait… they’re lazy and don’t really care.

If you look at it globally most of them are better off than 80% of the world, it’s all good until THEIR wealth gets redistributed. They harp about “seizing the means of production” as they type on their iPhones and sip Starbucks while using an app that worships celebrities and western consumerism. If they wanted to lead a leftist revolution they’d get up and actually do something, but wait… they’re lazy and don’t really care.
They're entirely nihilistic to their core and not in a good way, in an actual collapse of society or revolution they would be the first to surrender, they're entirely weak, fragile, or soft, their glorified consumerist lifestyle has made sure of that over the years. Their bark is loud, but their bite is tiny. :feelsjuice: