Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do American foids hate passport bros?

“Super basic white dudes” - like your dad, you fucking whore!

@cvh1991 @Ap0calypse @Namtriz912 @Copexodius Maximus @Shrek

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/4pKeJeMLl6o?si=oXF3Bzq0lSggXooL

Thanks, it’s not a bad idea for trying to get laid, but I would worry a lot about ever getting married to someone like that. Family member was a “passport bro” because of his job basically and that’s why he’s been divorced like a hundred times lmfao. Seems very common for women or single mothers to marry the passport bro to gain citizenship for them or their kid but once they’ve got it they’ll divorce rape so fast your head will spin. But yeah It’s like he never learns, he just keeps doing it lol. It’s like just don’t get married to them you moron.

Last edited:
I think, American foids inadvertently (not on purpose) have a pack-like mentality, and they notice a trend of American males abandoning the pack. Therefore, the foids are panicking because possible breeding partners are being lost, while foreign packs/tribes are gaining possible males to breed with.

I like how he used both a white foid, and a black foid to prove the hypocrisy.

Thai foids being whores is a huge stereotype in the United States. I wouldn’t even go to Thailand, I would travel to Laos. Laotian foids are my favorite SEA whores.

This is fucking insane.

if a Western man has preferences for foreign women: super creepy, weird fetish, disgusting, predator, deserves to be made fun of

If a foid has preferences for 6 feet, perfect facial features, rich, and big dick: "it's just a preference inkwell, grow up!:foidSoy::soy:"
I agree.

On Reddit I posted, “hating Jews is a preference also” - and within two days my comment was deleted.

Women are the merchants of sex. They have a monopoly on the trade good "sexual access to women". If you can go somewhere else and get what they offer cheaper, that threatens their monopoly, it gives their customers another option and therefore makes them less desperate and more independend, it drops the price / makes them poorer.

Being the sex that evolved for combat in the social arena, they use shame, guilting, reputational attacks and similar types of social aggression to pursue their interests.

Women are the merchants of sex. They have a monopoly on the trade good "sexual access to women". If you can go somewhere else and get what they offer cheaper, that threatens their monopoly, it gives their customers another option and therefore makes them less desperate and more independend, it drops the price / makes them poorer.

Being the sex that evolved for combat in the social arena, they use shame, guilting, reputational attacks and similar types of social aggression to pursue their interests.
150 IQ

Women hate men who try to cheat their genetic destiny. Every SEAmaxxer is one less possible simp for them to exploit and this upsets them

That controversy regarding Lizzo abusing the foids who worked for her died out quick - unlike the controversy surrounding Andrew Tate…

What’s the difference?

I love the seething :feelskek:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

This is fucking insane.

if a Western man has preferences for foreign women: super creepy, weird fetish, disgusting, predator, deserves to be made fun of

If a foid has preferences for 6 feet, perfect facial features, rich, and big dick: "it's just a preference inkwell, grow up!:foidSoy::soy:"
such hypocrisies are the rules in our society, god damn it someone nuke this planet already

I think, American foids inadvertently (not on purpose) have a pack-like mentality, and they notice a trend of American males abandoning the pack. Therefore, the foids are panicking because possible breeding partners are being lost, while foreign packs/tribes are gaining possible males to breed with.

I like how he used both a white foid, and a black foid to prove the hypocrisy.
They're not trying to breed with passport bros. They're upset that a potential betabux mate just checked out of the american dating market.

Absolutely based. @Robtical
A lot of men these days are interested in being passport bros. There's no point trying to be in a relationship with a western foid unless you're a chad. Im not western rostie's plan b for after they hit the wall, and had their hoe phase.

A lot of men these days are interested in being passport bros. There's no point trying to be in a relationship with a western foid unless you're a chad. Im not western rostie's plan b for after they hit the wall, and had their hoe phase.
Do you think Chads who slay are also only wanting virgins from abroad to marry?

It's because the American women think they're superior to Asian and Latin American girls.But when they see American guys willingly picking these women over American girls,
it hurts their ego because, well,
you're basically telling someone who thinks they're higher quality than someone else that they are not in fact any better or more desirable than a poor girl from Cambodia.

The other reason is control women want to control men and make them listen to listen to feminist BS. When men go overseas, they don't come back to the West, they stay in Thailand or wherever forever.

This makes Western women mad because they realize that simply moving to another country changes an average guy's dating game 10 fold. And on top of that western women know in these countries that traditional gender roles and masculinity exist. And they don't like the idea that Western men can simply get on a plane and not have to abide by the feminist rules of America anymore.
/thread

The same reason they hate sex robots. Deep down they know their only value is their hole in between their legs.