Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Why do all women use their own photo as profile picture on steam?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23450
  • Start date
Deleted member 23450

Deleted member 23450

Do not disturb when I close my eyes
-
Have you ever noticed how women use their own photo as a profile picture?
I see that a lot on steam... almost all women use their photos as profile picture unless they are ugly... what is worse is how they are selfish thinking they are different or worthy of respect just for playing some competitive game.

Look at this shit

The male alternative team was using the team logo as profile picture, but the female was using their own photos...

The comment section of this video is amazing. look at the comments
Rae3
It's funny how women have their own photos and men have their team logo as pictures.

Ded Sec3 anos atrás
hehehe... LOL match. Females go to kitchen.

Kirihigo
Women are selfish, materialistic and fame-hungry human beings. They all greed for attention.

What really upsets me is that women are lazy and mediocre in order to be good at games ( or anything ) because they are not willing to spend 5000 hours to be one of the best players like men. That's why women can't play against men.
while she was fucking with some chad around and posting pictures on Facebook to get some attention, men were playing hard to be one of the best players of the world...

easy: they get attention from thirsty soyboys when they use it

If I was a good looking guy , i would put a picture of me everywhere

Because they're egotistical gamer Garwls :3 rawr

If I was a good looking guy , i would put a picture of me everywhere
i wouldn't and most chads dont seem to either. women just do it cause they are narcissistic to the extreme

i wouldn't and most chads dont seem to either. women just do it cause they are narcissistic to the extreme
I would be a narcissist if i was good looking. Looking in the mirror will such a joy and i would take pics everyday

I would be a narcissist if i was good looking. Looking in the mirror will such a joy and i would take pics everyday
Steam is a gaming ambient, not Tinder.
Why would you put your own photo as profile picture on STEAM

Why wouldn't they? You don't wanna miss out all thoes female only benefits right?

Most women are "bodycentric" as I call it. They compete with each other with their figures and skin tones etc. Unlike us men who compete with money or material items like cars. Either that or they are trying to get attention for being "le good looking steam girl cks dee"

I use my profile picture on discord. I’m proud to be as incel as I am.

Because they want others to know they are a "gamer gurl xd" for attention.

They want attention and want to bypass the tits or gtfo rule by just showing face

to get orbiting manginas when they post in the fortnite forum. or when they voice chat on call of doody, get asked "are you a real fe-fe-femaaaale?"