Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Why do all these ITcels think that a vagina goes inside a penis during sex?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date

What happens during sex?

• A penis goes inside a vagina

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • A vagina goes inside a penis

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
JFL.

Screen Shot 2020 01 08 at 12917 AM

Does a vagina goes inside a penis during sex? Yes it does.

928.png

For fags and trantards penis going inside vagina is not sex.

They mean when a tranny inverts their penis, obviously. IT is full of trannys and coping incels.

Of course people who spend all day defending the precious women will not be able to the difference between a vagina and a anus.

For fags and trantards penis going inside vagina is not sex.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
It's feminist thinking, they imagine the woman taking the active and masculine role.
High IQ.
They mean when a tranny inverts their penis, obviously.

WTF. For real?

giphy.gif

Of course people who spend all day defending the precious women will not be able to the difference between a vagina and a anus.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
It’s quite similar to how they state things like “woman fucking a man” to make foids appear the dominant one during sex. This couldn’t be further from the truth as the woman is always on the receiving end of penetration, which is inherently a submissive act. To say that a woman fucks a man just makes me think of a cuck getting fucked up his ass by a strap on.

Well they say penile sex isn't real, but where do they say the vagina goes into the penis?

Well they say penile sex isn't real, but where do they say the vagina goes into the penis?

Cuz I said anal sex is not sex for the guy who is getting fucked, since butt hole isn't a vagina. Otherwise you would get horny everytime you take a shit.

To counter my argument, ITcels are saying penile sex is not sex since you don't get horny everytime you take a piss.

They are too braindead to understand the fact that there is no nerve inside your urethra to get a sexual pleasure from it. Men get sexual pleasure from "the nerves on the skin" of the penis/penile shaft. Men don't insert anything in their urethra during the sexual act.
It’s quite similar to how they state things like “woman fucking a man” to make foids appear the dominant one during sex. This couldn’t be further from the truth as the woman is always on the receiving end of penetration, which is inherently a submissive act. To say that a woman fucks a man just makes me think of a cuck getting fucked up his ass by a strap on.
High IQ

Does a man walks into a cave or is it a cave walks into a man?

no dude the hOLE GOES IN THE PEE PEE

I have never heard of such fucking nonsense jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with those I.T fuckwits, did there parents take turns fucking them in the head and now they are brain damaged or something.

First the femoid opens her mouth and bites down on the corner of the curb. Then the boot boot moves forcefully downward and makes impact against the back of the femoid's head. This is how babies are made.

What else do you expect from cucks who have never seen a real pussy before

What else do you expect from cucks who have never seen a real pussy before
Neither have we unless you are a fakecel. It just goes to show that they are incel too.

Weaponized autism.
Fucking lol at ITcels tbh.

Neither have we unless you are a fakecel. It just goes to show that they are incel too.
Nor have me. But at least we are smart enough to read about female anatomy. But these cucks believe everything M'lady and feminists tell them. They are low IQ incels in denial.

I wouldn't know what happens during sex...Although 24 confirmed chads do.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back