Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Why do all the women i think I may have a chance with end up loving Tyrone

horseshit

horseshit

mentalcel
I’m an idiot to even consider myself having a “chance” of any kind with any woman granted how anti-social and negative I really am. However sometimes I get my hopes up and think maybe I could ascend and finally not be a loser only to get all my hopes crushed when I see her dancing around intoxicated with a group of Tyrone’s that outheight me. I’m talking 6’5”+ varsity basketball players that have more going for them than I will ever have going for me, awesome rich families, tons of friends and social groups, tons of ditsy blonde bitchs that teehee over them saying or doing anything. It’s head over heels for these dudes and they didn’t even have to do anything other than have the genetics of a tree. All hope is lost.

Last edited:
if you shoot up your school, target the blacks. just take my advice. the school board will thank you, less teen moms, less drugs being brought in, less on campus criminal activity. it will be a paradise.

Maybe your hopes are too high. I decided to start applying the same rules with girls that i would apply with an eBay Listing.
If it's good to be true, don't risk it. I decided only to aim at fatty (not land whales) insecure girls. Maybe you should do the same.

You will get your hopes up to ascend on and off as often as the seasons change. And then one day you will wonder were your life went.

My 2nd and hardest crush at the time ended up being a Tyrone lover. I don't know how racist that sounds, but Tyrones to me are just black-chad who is more thuggish. I crushed on her at 14. She was a beautiful blond girl, like 5'1'' and super thin w/ great features. She sat in front of me and was coming up with male child names w/ her friend. 'Laquan, Tyrone, whatever other thugaboo names exist - I can't even think of any because they're so retarded.'

By the time she was 16, she was full dropout, looked 40, heroin addict, skeletor, life over. Tyrone is really bad for white girls. Only black girls can handle Tyrone. Black girls never go premature-aging in the presence of Tyrone. I guess I looked her up a few months back, she was looking normal again, veterinarian. Probably has white-cuck suburban hubby.

OP How tall are you ?