Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Why do all the guys from my past look so fucking old?

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
-
Ive seen two pictures of two former classmates and yeah we are all 24/25 and yeah I remember the times we were teens like 10 years ago their 14 yo selfs is Literally burned into my head but still god damn do they look old.

Like fuck im still really young looking compared to some of these dudes. That one guy apparently became a pilot i would have never imagined he made it to something instead of me lmfao. Anyway he looks like a Dwarf from the Lord of the rings. Bro is 24 for fucks sake.

And heres a picture of Nr. 1 "The Genius of the class" whos still playing her violin until this day. I showed this pic to my father and he was mind boggled of how old she looks, like she looked old when she was 14 but now, like does she look 24 to yall?

Hqdefault

Aged like fucking milk.

Foids are hitting puberty earlier from what I've read

Ive seen two pictures of two former classmates and yeah we are all 24/25 and yeah I remember the times we were teens like 10 years ago their 14 yo selfs is Literally burned into my head but still god damn do they look old.

Like fuck im still really young looking compared to some of these dudes. That one guy apparently became a pilot i would have never imagined he made it to something instead of me lmfao. Anyway he looks like a Dwarf from the Lord of the rings. Bro is 24 for fucks sake.

And heres a picture of Nr. 1 "The Genius of the class" whos still playing her violin until this day. I showed this pic to my father and he was mind boggled of how old she looks, like she looked old when she was 14 but now, like does she look 24 to yall?

View attachment 1240309

Aged like fucking milk.
I look 16 years old

Like fuck im still really young looking

A LOT of people think they look younger than they do. Part of it is just wishful thinking (cope) but part of it is we don't notice ourselves aging because of how gradual it is. If you go years without seeing someone though, of course they'll look a lot older.

Doesn't milk age to cheese? Don't people like cheese?

View attachment 1240309

Aged like fucking milk.
Looks like a framelet lesbian

A LOT of people think they look younger than they do. Part of it is just wishful thinking (cope) but part of it is we don't notice ourselves aging because of how gradual it is. If you go years without seeing someone though, of course they'll look a lot older.
They keep telling me so it’s not me saying that

Agepilled from all of the normie fucking-and-sucking they've been doing I guess, only "time" will tell.:feelshmm:

Last edited: